Week 2 at Green Bay

Can the Bills hold the Packers under 50?

Rodgers became a star last year and he is going to make the jump to elite this year. He's an excellent QB...To put up the numbers he put up last year, while getting sacked 50 times, was incredibly impressive. If they can find a way to block for him, that offense will be unstoppable. While it is only the preseason, they look to be clicking already.

This could be an ugly one...Bills on the road, still tinkering with a new defense and personell playing new positions, against one of the league's best offenses...Home opener at Lambeau...Hopefully CJ and the boys can keep it close!

Edited by LongLiveRalph

Can the Bills hold the Packers under 50?

Rodgers became a star last year and he is going to make the jump to elite this year. He's an excellent QB...To put up the numbers he put up last year, while getting sacked 50 times, was incredibly impressive. If they can find a way to block for him, that offense will be unstoppable. While it is only the preseason, they look to be clicking already.

This could be an ugly one...Bills on the road, still tinkering with a new defense and personell playing new positions, against one of the league's best offenses...Home opener at Lambeau...Hopefully CJ and the boys can keep it close!

This will be our toughest opponent this year IMO.

1) We're not going to win every game.

2) Losing out-of-conference games are the least damaging.

3) Chill out.

PTR

On this Bills message board, it's also ok to discuss the league's best players and teams, and the possibility that the Bills might have a hard time stopping some of the more dynamic offenses. Indy and Cincy's starters haven't had much trouble going wherever they wanted with the ball. However, for future reference:

1) You won't like every topic

2) You don't have to reply

3) I'm fine

I looked into going to this game because you need to go to Lambeau. It was crazy expensive. They love their cheeseheads.

And I love the Pack this year. But on paper, our strength is supposed to be our secondary. We did a great job against Brees last year. This will be their game to earn their money.

On this Bills message board, it's also ok to discuss the league's best players and teams, and the possibility that the Bills might have a hard time stopping some of the more dynamic offenses. Indy and Cincy's starters haven't had much trouble going wherever they wanted with the ball. However, for future reference:

1) You won't like every topic

2) You don't have to reply

3) I'm fine

Long live Ralph! ;)

Guest dog14787

The Bills secondary has to have a huge, huge game to keep us in it.

Aaron Rodgers is one of the most amazing QB's I have ever seen, Its almost like the whole world is moving in slow motion around him and Aaron Rodgers is on fast forward.

It'll be a tough game and Rogers is a good, maybe someday great, QB.

But, 50? No.

I think we'll play everyone tougher this year than people expect.

Incredibly tough to argue that we can beat the Packers, but the days of not belonging on the field with strong NFL teams are gone.

Guest dog14787

It'll be a tough game and Rogers is a good, maybe someday great, QB.

But, 50? No.

I think we'll play everyone tougher this year than people expect.

Incredibly tough to argue that we can beat the Packers, but the days of not belonging on the field with strong NFL teams are gone.

Aaron Rodgers is already past good,in fact I'll go out on a limb here and say all things considered, Aaron Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL in my opinion.

With that being said, our secondary is also one of the best in the NFL and I don't expect Aaron Rodgers to slice us to pieces as easy as he does other opponents.

Its a tough, tough, game 2 though, no doubt about it...