Mr. January

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Willis-McGahee-unconcerned-about-trade-rumors-5046.html

"I'm a postseason guy," McGahee said. "Playoff time, you know what time it is. Mr. January, hopefully Mr. February. We all know I'm crushing in January."

In five playoff games, McGahee has 61 carries for 223 yards. That's 3.7 ypc and 44.6 yards per game. He also has 6 catches for 46 yards (1.2 receptions per game and 9.2 receiving yards per game). He has three rushing TDs, and the runs were for 1, 3, and 3 yards.

I remember laughing at him after one of those TD's last season. It was late in that game where Baltimore hammered the Patriots and Willis strolled in upright over LT for a short TD. Even though he'd done nothing all day and the game was all but over he starts prancing around and posing after his 3yrd untouched carry. Then when a couple of the OLinemen who had busted open that gaping hole he walked through came over to celebrate with him, he actually pushed them out of the way so he could dance around and glorify himself some more.

It was one of the more embarrassing things I've ever seen on a field. :lol:

I remember laughing at him after one of those TD's last season. It was late in that game where Baltimore hammered the Patriots and Willis strolled in upright over LT for a short TD. Even though he'd done nothing all day and the game was all but over he starts prancing around and posing after his 3yrd untouched carry. Then when a couple of the OLinemen who had busted open that gaping hole he walked through came over to celebrate with him, he actually pushed them out of the way so he could dance around and glorify himself some more.

It was one of the more embarrassing things I've ever seen on a field. :lol:

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Willis-McGahee-unconcerned-about-trade-rumors-5046.html

"I'm a postseason guy," McGahee said. "Playoff time, you know what time it is. Mr. January, hopefully Mr. February. We all know I'm crushing in January."

In five playoff games, McGahee has 61 carries for 223 yards. That's 3.7 ypc and 44.6 yards per game. He also has 6 catches for 46 yards (1.2 receptions per game and 9.2 receiving yards per game). He has three rushing TDs, and the runs were for 1, 3, and 3 yards.

Dear God, please give Willis a brain. One that he might even use.

Old Willis must live in another dimension because in this one, he's rather ordinary at best.