RASCO PARISH=WES WELKER

sugar

I THINK ROSCOE PERRISH IS GONNA BE OUR WES WELKER THIS REAR.I REALLY BELEIVE TEAMS ARE GONNA HAVE A HARD TIME KEEPIN UP WITH THIS KID.HE WILL GIVE TEAMS FITS,AND HE WILL BE ALL OVER THE FIELD.FINALLY WE HAVE A COACHIN STAFF THAT IS GONNA UTILIZE HIS TALENTS SOMETHIN THAT THE BONEHEAD JURON COULDN'T DO.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I THINK ROSCOE PERRISH IS GONNA BE OUR WES WELKER THIS REAR.I REALLY BELEIVE TEAMS ARE GONNA HAVE A HARD TIME KEEPIN UP WITH THIS KID.HE WILL GIVE TEAMS FITS,AND HE WILL BE ALL OVER THE FIELD.FINALLY WE HAVE A COACHIN STAFF THAT IS GONNA UTILIZE HIS TALENTS SOMETHIN THAT THE BONEHEAD JURON COULDN'T DO.

I'm not really sure what kind of rear he's going to have.

AMEN !!! VERY BURMENESQUE !! ( WITH HIS RAIDER VOICE) RASSCOE PARRISH

Edited by T master

His name is Roscoe Parrish.

In the title, you spelled it Rasco Parish.

In your post you spelled it Roscoe Perrish.

So you were 1 out of a possible 4 on that one.

You spelled Parrish wrong twice, in spite of spelling it differently each time.

Then you misspelled year. You misspelled believe. You also misspelled Jauron.

There were three words that typically end in the letter "g" which you omitted all three times.

You neglected to use spaces after your punctuation marks.

The idea of your thread is a duplication of about twenty previous threads.

I never comment on people's spelling but I have to ask you, this was a joke, right?

(Dear God, please let the answer be yes.)

There were three words that typically end in the letter "g" which you omitted all three times.

I never comment on people's spelling but I have to ask you, this was a joke, right?

as a teacher, i'll just say leave the grading to the professionals. i give it an A for effort.

besides, you (and everyone else - not trying to single you out SJBF) know what he meant. i will agree and say scoe = welker with a bum knee. if scoe had marciatom brady throwing him the ball, i bet a lot more of TSW would be singing scoe's praises.

I'm just looking forward to Parrish being on the field more... and at least see what he can do in a Bills uniform, rather than him leaving and seeing him do it in another jersey. If he gets killed like a 3rd grader out there then at least we will know..... but I have a good feeling about him in the slot

as a teacher, i'll just say leave the grading to the professionals. i give it an A for effort.

besides, you (and everyone else - not trying to single you out SJBF) know what he meant. i will agree and say scoe = welker with a bum knee. if scoe had marciatom brady throwing him the ball, i bet a lot more of TSW would be singing scoe's praises.

Can't figure out what's going on in our schools. Must be the parents and the kids. :unsure:

This.

Not so fast. Remember a guy named Bethel Johnson?

Do you still use crayon for the majority of your written communication?

Do you still use crayon for the majority of your written communication?

You have to be more specific Metzelaars. There is your typical regular standard issue sized crayons. Then there are your super jumbo sized crayons. If one wants to emphasize his opinion in a super duper sized way then he uses the jumbo sized. :)

Welker is as tough as nails. He gets drilled by LB's over and over and over... and keeps popping up. Scoe is quicker and faster but not even close to as tough, which I assert is more important in the slot a la Reed...

Not sure I agree. I've seen Roscoe take some huge hits on punt returns.

I think Roscoe's plenty tough.

I think the difference is physical stature.

At the same height as Welker, Parrish weighs 15 pounds less. I think that explains the difference between the players more than anything else.

Yeah. You're probably right, Sugar.

A person of your spelling skills would probably be a great judge of intelligence.

Remind me some day to explain to you the difference between pointing out spelling errors in a post versus not being able to understand a post.

It's a pretty simple concept. I'm sure you could pick it up in a few days.

Welker is as tough as nails. He gets drilled by LB's over and over and over... and keeps popping up. Scoe is quicker and faster but not even close to as tough, which I assert is more important in the slot a la Reed...

Reed sucked his entire career. I defy you to find one play in his entire career where he broke a tackle? I also would take issue with your idea that Welker get's drilled by LB's over and over. Most of his passes are caught in the flat regardless of where he lines up and he is tackled by CB's.