Hard Knocks...Sanchez

duey

Thats because most people dont know how to truly read people. Nothing wrong with Sanchez. Just more over-opinionated and uneducated drivel on this message board.

And we could never do it without your worthy contributions!!!

Keep up the good work... :thumbsup:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Or maybe it was because Joe was prattling on: "you gotta put your thumb to your thumb, like this....or your pinky to your thumb...or your pinky to your pinky."

Joe looks awful. Betty White has a straighter spine at this point. And who dressed the guy? Shorts up to his nipples. I would be snickering too.

Lol I was thinking the same thing. His daughter would be half decent if she didn't have all his traits..

Just an observation from last night and a related one from last week...

Mark Sanchez appears to be the biggest douche on two feet. His QB coach (Mark Cavanaugh) was giving him a something of a pep talk and Sanchez couldn't even look at him while he was talking. He was rearranging the crap in his duffle bag and couldn't have paid less attention to his coach. Cavanaugh was telling him how to get past his mistakes...basically pick your head up, say f it, and move on. But the Sanchize couldn't be bothered with paying attention as he was dealing with the more important task of sorting his socks and orange tic tacs.

This comes on the heals of last weeks unconfortable mocking of Joe Namath. Namath was at a team meeting and was explaining to Mark how to hold your hands to recieve the snap to reduce fumbles. Mark again couldn't look at the man and was snickering under his breath. Regardless of what anyone thinks of Namath, this little punk couldn't give the man a few minutes of respect?

I'm sure Jets fans everywhere are so happy that Mark feels he knows all there is to know about being a star NFL QB. I shall rejoice every time this arrogant dope tosses a pick, gets sacked, and walks off the field with his heading hanging. :thumbsup:

Wow, talk about a haterade interpretation of that scene. Clearly you want to find any thing you can to hate him, which is fine, but lets be a little more realistic about that sequence. Mark was not ignoring him to be a douche, he was clearly very frustrated with himself and his play at that moment and even referenced that he needs to stop sucking. It was at no point a show of disrespect to his coach. He was simply down on himself and the coach was trying to get through that and pick him up.

The kid clearly has shown to be a humble kid on this team while carry a huge weight on his shoulders as many believe that their SB bid hinges on his improvement. I love how people hate on him for posing for GQ too when there isnt a guy on this board tha would say no if GQ called and asked you to be in their magazine. He is a high profile athlete on a high profile team...magazines and companies are going to want him in their spreads and ads.

I think the reason that most people don't like him, myself included, is that he has been annointed Sanchize by his coaches, teamates and the media.

The truth is that his rookie QB stats and ratings are actually worse than JaMarcus Russell's first as a starter.

Sanchild

Comp % 53.8

Y/A 6.7

TDs 12

INT 20

Rating 63.0

JaMarcus

Comp % 53.8

Y/A 6.6

TDs 13

INT 8

Rating 77.1

Here is to hoping that Sachype has a worse year two.

The difference though is that Sanchez showed glimpses on being a franchise guy where Russell never looked like a starter in this league. Not to mention Russell was just cashing checks and eating Krispy Kremes

Wow, talk about a haterade interpretation of that scene. Clearly you want to find any thing you can to hate him, which is fine, but lets be a little more realistic about that sequence. Mark was not ignoring him to be a douche, he was clearly very frustrated with himself and his play at that moment and even referenced that he needs to stop sucking. It was at no point a show of disrespect to his coach. He was simply down on himself and the coach was trying to get through that and pick him up.

The kid clearly has shown to be a humble kid on this team while carry a huge weight on his shoulders as many believe that their SB bid hinges on his improvement. I love how people hate on him for posing for GQ too when there isnt a guy on this board tha would say no if GQ called and asked you to be in their magazine. He is a high profile athlete on a high profile team...magazines and companies are going to want him in their spreads and ads.

That's the impression I got too. He seems not to be a douche like everyone is making him out to be. I thought it was funny he was wearing a Taco Bell hat.