mnf crew badmouths bills

gobills123

this might be a little OT, but they just showed Joe Namath... and i'll i can think is, why is that guy in the hall of fame? The guy threw 50 more INTs then he did TDs. I mean ya, he won a super bowl... but i'm pretty sure he's the only QB in the hall of fame to throw more INTs then TDs.

Was it the drinking and hitting on married reporters Hall of Fame?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did you expect them to say? Watch out for Trent Edwards and them Bills? Did you watch the game Friday? We were already expected to be bad and then went out and played even worse than that.

I am still optimistic about this team and the direction it is going, but come on, you cant get your panties in a wad every time someone points out that we stink when thats all we have done the last few years and in our only preseason game. Every person should pick us to finish last at this point until we can PROVE otherwise on the field.

You are absolutely right.

Last week here in Charlotte on the local morning sports talk show, the topic was how popular the NFL is based on the Dallas/Cinci preseason tv ratings. They went on to talk about how if you're a football fan, you'll watch games that do not involve your favorite team. Well, between the host and a couple of callers, the comment "well unless it's a team like the Bills" was made 3 times! It was pretty disheartening to hear how other people just naturally bring up Buffalo when searching for an example of a crappy team.

I live in Charlotte too and I understand what you mean. But the Charlotte radio guys are a joke. They don't realize the entire country laughs at how piss poor this city is when it comes to supporting their pro teams. I would be willing to bet that the Panthers will have a worse record than us. Pacman, cmon, who can take this guy seriously. All they have is red neck jargon that appeals to a small portion of the City. That's why Gary Williams took off as soon as he could, he and Dave Jagler were the only level headed guys on the radio since I've been here, and they took off as soon as a better opportunity opened up.

For God sakes, the Panthers players won't come within 10 feet of talking to WFNZ.

I live in Charlotte too and I understand what you mean. But the Charlotte radio guys are a joke. They don't realize the entire country laughs at how piss poor this city is when it comes to supporting their pro teams. I would be willing to bet that the Panthers will have a worse record than us. Pacman, cmon, who can take this guy seriously. All they have is red neck jargon that appeals to a small portion of the City. That's why Gary Williams took off as soon as he could, he and Dave Jagler were the only level headed guys on the radio since I've been here, and they took off as soon as a better opportunity opened up.

For God sakes, the Panthers players won't come within 10 feet of talking to WFNZ.

I hear ya there. I can't stand that bigoted fat head. The only reason he's in the business is because of his dad.

Pretty much every local and national show in this country realizes the Jets/Patriots/Phins are fighting for division and wild card berths. It isn't just national media - Oakland is justified in mocking this franchise at this point.

Steve Smith calls in to the "Mac Attack" frequently, and they were in Spartanburg throughout training camp.

The Mac Attack is the only show on FNZ that I listen to occasionally. I actually like Celania. The show was obviously WAY better when it was the morning sports page with Gary Williams hosting.

Steve Smith calls in to the "Mac Attack" frequently, and they were in Spartanburg throughout training camp.

Well Steve Smith does have a good relationship with Celania and that's why he calls into the Mac Attack, but by in large WFNZ has a terrible relationship with the Panthers. The coaches wouldn't be caught dead speaking to them. And for good reason, the coverage is atrocious. Completely lacking any professionalism, thought, and any knowledge. It's all "open up a can of woop a$$" junk. I can't stomach it. I listen for a bit while Cowherd is on. After Gary Williams left, that was it for me and the morning show. Listening to Mac breath in like a stalker drives me nuts.

Pacman doesn't even listen to any of his guests or callers. If you disagree with him, you're wrong. The guys a buffoon.

The Mac Attack is the only show on FNZ that I listen to occasionally. I actually like Celania. The show was obviously WAY better when it was the morning sports page with Gary Williams hosting.

Yeah I agree, Celania is hard not to like. I'm friends with him on facebook, only because I want him to win the friends challenge. If he would ever stay up past 6 pm, he'd be a fun guy to have a beer with.

Well Steve Smith does have a good relationship with Celania and that's why he calls into the Mac Attack, but by in large WFNZ has a terrible relationship with the Panthers. The coaches wouldn't be caught dead speaking to them. And for good reason, the coverage is atrocious. Completely lacking any professionalism, thought, and any knowledge. It's all "open up a can of woop a$$" junk. I can't stomach it. I listen for a bit while Cowherd is on. After Gary Williams left, that was it for me and the morning show. Listening to Mac breath in like a stalker drives me nuts.

Pacman doesn't even listen to any of his guests or callers. If you disagree with him, you're wrong. The guys a buffoon.

Pacman is brutal. He's the equivalent of all the horrid WGR guys rolled into one. Just very pretentious for no good reason. For some reason, I don't mind a little "Mac Attack" early in the morning on the way to work. But you're right, that's pretty awful too.