C'mon Brohm!

you're right its practice, but if you can't make the plays in practice, you're not gonna make them in the game

Who says he's not making them in practice? What are you going on about here?

The consensus might be that Trent is having a better camp, but I don't see how that makes it impossible for Brohm to play well in a game.

I hope he does well, but honestly if you attend any camp practices, it's pretty clear Edwards is the best QB. And Edwards is BAD. That's really an indictment on Brohm IMO.

Fitzpatrick was supposed to be terrible at camp and on the verge of being cut yet he outplayed Trent on Friday just as he did last season.

Fitzpatrick was supposed to be terrible at camp and on the verge of being cut yet he outplayed Trent on Friday just as he did last season.

It's because he's not playing scared like Edwards. Maybe he should be given the Bills OL, but he's not. Unfortunately, he can't hit the broad side of a barn so it's of limited benefit.

Guest dog14787

I like Fitzy, I really do, but he looked like a little kid out there to me against the skins 2nd and 3rd stringers( I mean I was streaming the game), I can only imagine how he would have looked against the skins starters.

Trent in my opinion looked better then Fitz regardless of the pick,

Brian Brohm on the other hand I'm looking forward to seeing this coming up Thursday and I hope Brohm performs well,

One of the few bright spots from Friday's game was that Brohm didn't play. If he does well then he has a good shot at being the guy.

I certainly hope it is a QB competition and we aren't stuck with TE for the rest of the year. It is statistically unlikely that Brohm could be as bad as TE or Fitz. The Bills need to catch a break. I don't expect the coaches to run with Levi, although I would be happy to see them do it.

How !@#$ing bad does Trent have to be year in and year out before he is **** canned? We have seen this bad "B" movie replayed too many times the past 2 years, enough is enough. This is ridiculous and arguing with all the clueless Trent apologists is getting old.

Guest dog14787
How !@#$ing bad does Trent have to be year in and year out before he is **** canned? We have seen this bad "B" movie replayed too many times the past 2 years, enough is enough. This is ridiculous and arguing with all the clueless Trent apologists is getting old.

Since the whole offense has been pathetic, especially the !@#$ing O-line, dogonit, lets just can them all, (Russ Brandon before last season)

Heck, how about the whole team, except maybe our punter, well, on second thought I'm tired of our !@#$ing punter being the best player on the team,

can !@#$ing Moorman also, he really needs to go... :lol:

I like Fitzy, I really do, but he looked like a little kid out there to me against the skins 2nd and 3rd stringers( I mean I was streaming the game), I can only imagine how he would have looked against the skins starters.

Yeah. Unfortunately you can make the perfect read every time, and if you don't have the ability to deliver the ball you're no better off than the guy who has no idea where to put it. A downfield route is just as worthless whether the receiver is never thrown to or the ball is underthrown or thrown down the sideline out of bounds. Too bad you can't put Fitz's head on one of the other QB's bodies (though they probably wouldn't have the neck or shoulder development to keep that sucker upright :lol: ).

Trent in my opinion looked better then Fitz regardless of the pick,

Brian Brohm on the other hand I'm looking forward to seeing this coming up Thursday and I hope Brohm performs well,

I usually like to "ignore" your faith in Edwards, but you're F'n crazy if you thought for 1 second Trent looked better than Fitz Friday night...

Seriously, I'm trying real hard to cheer for Trent, but he looked completely lost and scared, whereas Fitz was more mobile and more willing to take shots, kinda like last year.

I'm afraid Trent's days here are numbered... And I'm not looking forward to a season with Ryan Fitzpatrick as our starting QB.... I hope Trent proves me wrong. :lol:

Guest dog14787
I usually like to "ignore" your faith in Edwards, but you're F'n crazy if you thought for 1 second Trent looked better than Fitz Friday night...

Seriously, I'm trying real hard to cheer for Trent, but he looked completely lost and scared, whereas Fitz was more mobile and more willing to take shots, kinda like last year.

I'm afraid Trent's days here are numbered... And I'm not looking forward to a season with Ryan Fitzpatrick as our starting QB.... I hope Trent proves me wrong. :lol:

Trent looked better then Fitz in my opinion (which isn't saying much) plus TE was playing against the Redskins starters and Fitz was playing against 2nd and 3rd stringers.

Lost and scared to you is TE checking with Gailey to make sure both of them are on the same page,( it is a new offense) but whatever floats your boat,

The main thing that pissed me off about TE's performance was the INT, because that's exactly why Gailey has TE in there in the first place with the starters, because he thinks TE's smart and accurate enough to protect the ball properly and still move it down the field successfully.

TE keeps throwing INT's, Brohm will be taking over, you can count on it.

Just in jest, but we either should give Trent a lobotamy to fix his mentality for throwing over the middle for more than 10 yards or we get in touch with Dakota Fanning and have her send Trent a signed postcard for every TD he makes. That might wake him up.

Trent looked better then Fitz in my opinion (which isn't saying much) plus TE was playing against the Redskins starters and Fitz was playing against 2nd and 3rd stringers.

Lost and scared to you is TE checking with Gailey to make sure both of them are on the same page,( it is a new offense) but whatever floats your boat,

The main thing that pissed me off about TE's performance was the INT, because that's exactly why Gailey has TE in there in the first place with the starters, because he thinks TE's smart and accurate enough to protect the ball properly and still move it down the field successfully.

TE keeps throwing INT's, Brohm will be taking over, you can count on it.

Hmmm, that was the one thing I thought TE wasn't "totally" at fault for. While I agree it wasn't the smartest thing to do, Lee Evans shouldn't have stopped his route. TE was running for his life and threw it short, Lee should have kept coming to the ball instead of stopping and waiting for the ball to come to him.

But ya, TE should have just thrown it away and lived to see another down.

These guys frustrate my soul. Bring on Indy....