I'm back

I have taken a year or 2 hiatus, but i'm back, looking forward to talking with you all again.

Members returning from hiatus owe mead 3 bottles of red.

Please send the required bottles to:

Mead107

Charlton, NY 12019

Once the wine is received your posting privledges will be returned in full.

Thank you.

I have taken a year or 2 hiatus, but i'm back, looking forward to talking with you all again.

ok, which is it: a year or 2 hiatus?

i mean, i can understand a day or two, or a week to 10 days or so, but not knowing if you've been gone for a year or two leaves quite a gap that's open to questions and speculation.

in fact, your profile shows that you ONLY joined two years ago. so what, you made 1,000 posts in a day or two and then went on hiatus?

this is all so very puzzling. :wallbash:

jw

i mean, i can understand a day or two, or a week to 10 days or so, but not knowing if you've been gone for a year or two leaves quite a gap that's open to questions and speculation.

in fact, your profile shows that you ONLY joined two years ago. so what, you made 1,000 posts in a day or two and then went on hiatus?

this is all so very puzzling. :wallbash:

jw

Details.

this is all so very puzzling. :lol:

jw

actually JW, i mayyy have over reacted slightly.. probably in real time more like 8-10 months.

but you had actually sent me PM's about my opinions on the "Mckelvin situation" after the patriots loss in the home opener last year when you were writing a piece on the fans reactions to the vandalism. so i couldnt have been all that long.. alcohol kills brain cells or at least thats what they say

actually JW, i mayyy have over reacted slightly.. probably in real time more like 8-10 months.

but you had actually sent me PM's about my opinions on the "Mckelvin situation" after the patriots loss in the home opener last year when you were writing a piece on the fans reactions to the vandalism. so i couldnt have been all that long.. alcohol kills brain cells or at least thats what they say

i'm sorry, i don't recall any of that. i've heard, though, alcohol kills brain cells ... ooops. :devil:

jw