Tyler Thigpen Will Be On The Bills!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miami is looking to trade him. Look at his career stats, age, and what he did in Gaileys offense. Look at our QB's. Enough said. I wouldn't be suprised if he was are opening day starter, he already knows the offense. Just a matter of time, you wait and see.

See i'm sort of ok with this. Depends on what miami wants in a trade. Draft picks? no way... If miami drops him or cuts him, then i'm all for this. It couldn't hurt. I have a feeling miami won't give him up so easily to us, especially if it could come back and burn them.

Miami is looking to trade him. Look at his career stats, age, and what he did in Gaileys offense. Look at our QB's. Enough said. I wouldn't be suprised if he was are opening day starter, he already knows the offense. Just a matter of time, you wait and see.

What makes you think Miami is looking to trade him? Any concrete info?

I think all you guys are living in a dream world.

Not really. Gailey catered an offense around Tyler Thigpen because Brodie Croyle was made of glass, and Thigpen was not familiar with how to run a NFL style offense. The majority of time the Chiefs were running a pistol offense, with Thigpen in shotgun. That is not the offense we're running at all. Oh and Thigpen was something like 1-14 as a starter

Not really. Gailey catered an offense around Tyler Thigpen because Brodie Croyle was made of glass, and Thigpen was not familiar with how to run a NFL style offense. The majority of time the Chiefs were running a pistol offense, with Thigpen in shotgun. That is not the offense we're running at all. Oh and Thigpen was something like 1-14 as a starter

Thigpen < Campbell

There's no upside to bringing in Thigpen. It would just give us a few months to have the same conversations that have been going on for 6 months now. Just go back and erase Edwards, Fitz, etc and replace with Thigpen. Anyone really want to do that?

I completely agree with :wallbash: !!

Thigpen < Campbell

There's no upside to bringing in Thigpen. It would just give us a few months to have the same conversations that have been going on for 6 months now. Just go back and erase Edwards, Fitz, etc and replace with Thigpen. Anyone really want to do that?

I completely agree with :wallbash: !!

Hey, he can't be any worse that what we currently have. (which isn't much) At least he is a fresh face and has some familiarity with Gailey's system... Do we have anything to lose at this point?

Sorry, it won't happen. It doesn't appear that Nix is ready to pull the trigger on any trades this first year at the helm, Miami would not want to trade Thigpen to Buffalo being in the same division, and sure Gailey got some good stats out of Thigpen (but not wins, of course), in KC as his OC, but now that Chan is head coach, he seems committed to sticking with his own 3 stooges this season........in my humble opinion.

That said, I would love to see Thigpen come to Buffalo before the season opener. :wallbash: Hell, I would love to see Chad Pennington, David Carr, Rex Grossman or even Byran Leftwich after Rapelesburger gets back a month into the season in Pittsburgh!!

Wrong on almost every account......but thats ok.