Joique Bell is a possessed man

Skoobydum

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember that everyone on the defense touching him seemed to create more of a desperate desire to go further, he looked like he was running for his life.

Could we even think of cutting this guy?

Practice squad! For realz.

In all seriousness, if him and Simpson continue to have strong preseasons and camp, this team needs to seriously consider trading Lynch or Jackson (I would assume Lynchs value would be higher especially if he has a good preseason) and try to get some help somewhere at a weaker position or at least 2nd or 3rd round pick next year.

We can roll with Jackson and Spiller with Bell and Simpson for depth...

I hope Bell makes the team too.

However, let's not get too carried away, remember Lionel Gates?

If you are an RB everyone knows you can run, but the coaching staff wants to see if you can also catch passes, and more importantly know how to pick-up a blitzer.

I hope Bell makes the team too.

However, let's not get too carried away, remember Lionel Gates?

If you are an RB everyone knows you can run, but the coaching staff wants to see if you can also catch passes, and more importantly know how to pick-up a blitzer.

It was his complete disregard of contact and his desire to find the endzone & that cannot be coached, it's a instinct. The guy is not going to be easily stopped nor does he care who is trying to stop him. There was a ferocity that was witnessed by those really paying attention, I am really not joking.

It was his complete disregard of contact and his desire to find the endzone & that cannot be coached, it's a instinct. The guy is not going to be easily stopped nor does he care who is trying to stop him. There was a ferocity that was witnessed by those really paying attention, I am really not joking.

I liked what I saw of him tonight too, Skoobydum. I really hope he is on the active roster, because I am afraid if we put him on waivers to get him on the p-squad, another team will claim him.

I liked what I saw of him tonight too, Skoobydum. I really hope he is on the active roster, because I am afraid if we put him on waivers to get him on the p-squad, another team will claim him.

He'll be the first person taken off there as soon as that would be announced, other teams are waiting for that error.

I remember that everyone on the defense touching him seemed to create more of a desperate desire to go further, he looked like he was running for his life.

I was very impressed with what I saw from his college and camp video- I think he had a pretty slow 40 which is why he went undrafted but he's looked plenty fast when I've seen him.

Damn you all for being able to watch him play while I have to settle for scraps and 2nd hand info on here to see how he did :censored: It's really good to hear that he played well though. It definitely makes it easier on us if one of the top 3 gets hurt. I definitely want Bell to get a spot on the team. Simpson would be a nice plus too. Lets see how their 2nd and 3rd games go. This certainly could make a certain someone expendable for trade bait if the coaching staff tries to upgrade our line or get a draft pick by it.

Bell showed serious promise last night. Ran like a raped ape and never slowed down. I thought Levi looked very good too, even though it was only mop up duty. He has a rocket arm and at least tried to make points.

I think Anthony Gray was a bigger preseason star than Lionel Gates and was dumbfounded when he was released. Then again, no other team ever picked him up and he was never given an option for the practice squad, so maybe they found out he had AIDS or something..

I think Anthony Gray was a bigger preseason star than Lionel Gates and was dumbfounded when he was released. Then again, no other team ever picked him up and he was never given an option for the practice squad, so maybe they found out he had AIDS or something..

Yeah, it was Anthony Gray. Guy could run with the ball but he couldn't do anything else.

Yeah. He really beat up on 3rd stringers and scrubs.