Injuries Galore

hamtenp

I thought Chan's strengthening routine was supposed to toughen up the team. But so far we seem to have injuries piling up.

Am i missing something? Are our players so badly out of shape that they cannot hold up in training camp? So many player seem so injury prone.

Maybe it does toughen the team? The players who are injury prone get injured now instead of during the middle of the season.

Just look at the receivers for example. Felton Huggins and Easley are out and Hardy just got back from injury and he is now out again. What do we have ? A bunch of namby pambys?

Just look at the receivers for example. Felton Huggins and Easley are out and Hardy just got back from injury and he is now out again. What do we have ? A bunch of namby pambys?

You know what makes me sad? Those Bills players. Maybe we can chug over to Namby Pamby Land where maybe we can find some self confidence for them, those jackwagons!

Go to the Miami Herald. The fins have their starting center and guard out injured. CB's injured. Every team has players that get injured early in TC. Some more serious than others. Huggins came down on his shoulder wrong. Easely landed awkwardly and messed up his Knee I believe. Hardy, well I don't know if he will ever get away from the injury bug.

You know what makes me sad? Those Bills players. Maybe we can chug over to Namby Pamby Land where maybe we can find some self confidence for them, those jackwagons!

Oh for the days of amphetamines, great painkillers, steroids and playing hurt. Freakin sissy game with the steroid ban and drug testing and now everyone is out with "injuries". I say suit em up, kick their asses and get them onto the field. Siissy-boys...freakin league is being run by sissy-boys! In my day you just squeezed that bone into place popped a few uppers saw the trainer for a shot, guzzled a little whiskey and got back on the field. Now every time there's a little arterial bleeding they pull the guy off the field have the freaking cast from "Grey's Anatomy" look him over, give him a lollipop and send him home. World is going to hell in a handbasket if you ask me. If Patton were alive and coaching two thirds of the team would have been slapped by now.

Go to the Miami Herald. The fins have their starting center and guard out injured. CB's injured. Every team has players that get injured early in TC. Some more serious than others. Huggins came down on his shoulder wrong. Easely landed awkwardly and messed up his Knee I believe. Hardy, well I don't know if he will ever get away from the injury bug.

Good points.

I thought Chan's strengthening routine was supposed to toughen up the team. But so far we seem to have injuries piling up.

Am i missing something? Are our players so badly out of shape that they cannot hold up in training camp? So many player seem so injury prone.

with Jauron there were few injuries in camp..then as soon as the season started, all the injuries began....lets wait to see what happens then. These injuries are not major. You can't expect to have no injuries in a physical camp. Worry about the injuries if they start to take out our starters. Nothing could be as bad as camp Jauron.

I never would have believed it, but maybe Trent is becoming a leader and these guys are just following his example.

The sad thing about most of these injuries, is they have little to do with contact. The WR's aren't fully live - they are getting hurt from non-hitting plays (i.e. Huggins came down on his shoulder wrong, Easley landed and twisted his knee). As for the rest of the injuries, it seems the vast majority may be legacy issues still not fully cleared (Wood, Bell, Poz, Ellison). So people who think the extra contact is causing injuries, its not really...