Mac book pro laptop internet

b stein 22

Does anyone that has a mac laptop suffer from slow internet. All my pc computers the internet is fine, but my mac's internet just sucks. It takes at least 5 min to load a page or it will just say cant find server. This is really pissing me off because i have to go to college in 20 days.

Does anyone that has a mac laptop suffer from slow internet. All my pc computers the internet is fine, but my mac's internet just sucks. It takes at least 5 min to load a page or it will just say cant find server. This is really pissing me off because i have to go to college in 20 days.

Wireless or wired? What browser are you using?

mine is super fast. i doubt it being a mac is your problem, unless there's some issue with another piece in your setup (e.g. wireless router.)

its wireless and the laptop is from 2009 and i use firefox and safari and i have no luck

Have you posted on a good Mac troubleshooting forum yet? It could be some simply issue, like a problem with the network settings of the Mac.

Do "Reset Safari" full boat. (Click on Safari in the toolbar) Delete cookies, history, everything. You'll have to re-enter your passwords, preferences etc., but it should do what you want. If more troubleshooting is needed, go to the Apple forum on Craigslist. Those people have serious Kung Fu.