Bills/Dolfins

CowgirlsFan

Cowgirls fan is a friend of mine from Dallas who really wants to experience a home opener in the best damn football town in the NFL. She is a Cowgirls fan, but comes every Sunday to sit with Bills fans and cheer them on. I'm bringing her to Buffalo to see how "real" fans tailgate and support their team.

Please ask around and see if we can find her a ticket to the game.

:thumbsup:

Cowgirls fan is a friend of mine from Dallas who really wants to experience a home opener in the best damn football town in the NFL. She is a Cowgirls fan, but comes every Sunday to sit with Bills fans and cheer them on. I'm bringing her to Buffalo to see how "real" fans tailgate and support their team.

Please ask around and see if we can find her a ticket to the game.

:thumbsup:

Pics? :flirt:

Hopefully someone here will come through.

But recently there was a thread on TSW singing the praises of the low prices on vividseats.com. They are a sponsor here, so you may want to click through the link to check things out.

Any one have a ticket?

Just sent you a PM - I will likely part with mine now as my brother has been called into reserves duty that weekend. Spending time with him was a big part of my reason for going. If he is truly off playing war games for the weekend I will head up to WNY for another game.

Given that I have a pair I will be looking to sell the second one - I'll part with it at face value for anyone on the board. PM me if you are interested.

Just checking to see if you had a date.

Hey guys!!! Here's my latest status....I found a ticket on Stub Hub Tuesday pm. I'm currently in that

48 window of the seller to confirm the order. I am hoping to know more by this time tomorrow night

or at least by YOUR games end on Friday. THANK YOU for ALL of your HELP and SUPPORT!!!!

CowgirlsFan

Hey guys!!! Here's my latest status....I found a ticket on Stub Hub Tuesday pm. I'm currently in that

48 window of the seller to confirm the order. I am hoping to know more by this time tomorrow night

or at least by YOUR games end on Friday. THANK YOU for ALL of your HELP and SUPPORT!!!!

CowgirlsFan

Buying a ticket was preferable to being Jack's date?

Say it ain't so.

Buying a ticket was preferable to being Jack's date?

Say it ain't so.

Re-read my first post. I never said my tickets were available. I answered the original question, which was "anyone have a ticket". She never asked about buying one. <_<

Re-read first my post. I never said my tickets were available. I answered the original question, which was "anyone have a ticket". She never asked about buying one. <_<

But you didn't say it WASN'T available, either.

That question never came up either.

Hi guys!! I now have my ticket for opening day. The Stub Hub order was confirmed by the seller and

I received it by FedX today. THANK YOU for all of your ideas and support. I am looking forward to meeting

you guys at Danny's on Saturday or in the tailgate lots on Sunday.