• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
5 years 25 Million Per TG

YIP YIP YIPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

CJ Spiller is a Buffalo Bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

OK, now TG is saying he has "Agreed to Terms" but will officially sign that deal later today.

Either way, :lol:

Bout time rookie

now PLEASE get to camp, learn the playbook and what you need to do, and then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get in there and friggin produce for one....wouldnt that be nice? a rookie who DOES something?

He doesn't care about the Bills or the city of Buffalo!! He is a greeedy POS!! Yeahh string em up..........oh wait what was that? He signed? Spiller is the greatest thing since wings and mighty taco, I knew he wouldn't let us down. I just ordered my jersey!!!! Go Bills!!!

He doesn't care about the Bills or the city of Buffalo!! He is a greeedy POS!! Yeahh string em up..........oh wait what was that? He signed? Spiller is the greatest thing since wings and mighty taco, I knew he wouldn't let us down. I just ordered my jersey!!!! Go Bills!!!

Who knew there was such good female stock among the redneck nation surrounding Tallahassee? :lol:

True dat.

Who knew there was such good female stock among the redneck nation surrounding Tallahassee? :lol:

Its like heaven without the waiting brother....

You'd be hard pressed to find better looking women. UGA is ridiculous if you like blond hair and blue eyed country girls. I miss college.

Why is anyone surprised that he signed so late? After all, we were picked to finish 31st this year! I guess all of the pundits were dead on accurate. Here's to hoping that is the last thing they are right about this year!!

Go Bills!!!

P.S. Any bets on how long it will take for there to be a thread suggesting this could have been done weeks ago if only Ralph weren't so cheap!!