Anyone who had NFL Game Rewind last year BEWARE

Rico

I just looked at my on-line banking and there is a pending charge for Rewind for the upcoming season. I thought the service was good, but I don't appreciate surprise automatic re-billing B-) , so I just canceled it.

I just looked at my on-line banking and there is a pending charge for Rewind for the upcoming season. I thought the service was good, but I don't appreciate surprise automatic re-billing :doh: , so I just canceled it.

That sucks. I had it last year, but so far, haven't been re-billed for it. I went to the website, to see if it had any information about my account, it only tells me I need to subscribe. I was waffling on whether to re-up on it... I liked it okay, but didn't use it near as much as I thought I might. I think it kind of sucks that there is no way to watch the games live, on-line. If the Bills were good, I might have been more inclined to go back and re-watch games during the week... but, 2009, not so much.

btw- where did you cancel it? With your bank, or with NFL Rewind?

That sucks. I had it last year, but so far, haven't been re-billed for it. I went to the website, to see if it had any information about my account, it only tells me I need to subscribe. I was waffling on whether to re-up on it... I liked it okay, but didn't use it near as much as I thought I might. I think it kind of sucks that there is no way to watch the games live, on-line. If the Bills were good, I might have been more inclined to go back and re-watch games during the week... but, 2009, not so much.

btw- where did you cancel it? With your bank, or with NFL Rewind?

Well it wouldn't have been as bad if I still had access after the Super Bowl, but they cut me off then... that's why I was really surprised to see it show up again. I canceled thru NFL Rewind on-line customer service chat, just gave them my name and username (no phone number to call wtf), they said it would be gone in a couple days. If it's still there, I will contact my bank.

They sent me an email:

"You were a previous subscriber to Game Rewind, if you would like to subscribe again please click below."

They sent me an email:

"You were a previous subscriber to Game Rewind, if you would like to subscribe again please click below."

You 'agree' to auto-renew with most of these services when you sign up (fine print). I found that out with the NHL's service. They had a phone number and acted offended that I didn't want it for this upcoming season after a large portion of Sabres games ended up blacked out on it.

Fuggers hit me with the auto renewal, too. I'm not sure if I want to keep it or not. I actually did like the service last year, but not sure it was worth $40. I can't believe they want another $30 for the fuggin PRESEASON. What are they smokin'???