Maybin in Puerto Rico

Gotta love old guys bashing a 22 yo living a life they could never imagine. Some of you need to get a life.

If you are that worried about what a bunch of guys with no lives think about Maybin, maybe you are in the same boat with us. Not trying to be a dick, im just saying.

If you are that worried about what a bunch of guys with no lives think about Maybin, maybe you are in the same boat with us. Not trying to be a dick, im just saying.

Trust me, I couldn't care less. It's jsut sad that people try so hard to rip a kid they never met. Don't hate, congratulate.

Gotta love old guys bashing a 22 yo living a life they could never imagine. Some of you need to get a life.

you could take this statement and apply it to Pacman Jones or Michael Vick a few years ago. And I got a great life, thank you

Wow--Vernon Davis is a beast! He looks 50 pounds heavier than Maybin.

I guess Maybin CAN tackle.....

http://www.radaronline.com/photos/image/79...y-with-stripper

I think that shows how small Maybin is...for the record Davis is listed as the exact same weight as Maybin - 250

http://www.49ers.com/team/roster/vernon-da...d-faf80e03761d/

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/roster/aa...b-676c5668d804/

Clearly Maybin is actually much much smaller...somewhere on the scale of 215-220, by the looks of it.

I continue to have serious reservations about someone playing at that weight at any of the front 7 positions in the NFL

I think that shows how small Maybin is...for the record Davis is listed as the exact same weight as Maybin - 250

http://www.49ers.com/team/roster/vernon-da...d-faf80e03761d/

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/roster/aa...b-676c5668d804/

Clearly Maybin is actually much much smaller...somewhere on the scale of 215-220, by the looks of it.

I continue to have serious reservations about someone playing at that weight at any of the front 7 positions in the NFL

exactly. 250 my ass. I am 210 and look bigger then Maybin

I couldn't agree more. This kid gets relentlessly bashed on this board on a daily basis. All of this "maybinot" stuff, etc. He's done nothing wrong except to not be an overnight success. Shame on him! Gimme a break.

I couldn't agree more. This kid gets relentlessly bashed on this board on a daily basis. All of this "maybinot" stuff, etc. He's done nothing wrong except to not be an overnight success. Shame on him! Gimme a break.

He's probably going to wind up being one of the bigger busts in team history, and that's not his fault, per se...but it is the stuff that leads to scorn and derision from a fan base.

:censored:

I blame him for not turning down the Bills when they picked him and turning down their money. He also shouldn't have fun in the offseason. He also needs to stop getting excited during games as well.

What an @ hole and despite beign a fan of the Bills, I hope he fails. In fact, I hope they cut him now.

you could take this statement and apply it to Pacman Jones or Michael Vick a few years ago. And I got a great life, thank you

Are you really comparing Maybin to those guys? Come on man. you're reachign to hate on the guy. And I'm sure you have a good life but would you really want someone judging everything you doing and making sacrastic comments?

Just because someone plays football, they deserve to have cheap shots lobbed at them by "fans"?

Are you really comparing Maybin to those guys? Come on man. you're reachign to hate on the guy. And I'm sure you have a good life but would you really want someone judging everything you doing and making sacrastic comments?

Just because someone plays football, they deserve to have cheap shots lobbed at them by "fans"?

I hope Maybin has an excellent career for the Bills and wish him well. But he has showed me nothing so far. The fact is he has a $25 million contract- which makes him fair game. $25 million could be spent on schools or charity or hospitals but instead it is going towards a chump. I hope Maybin proves me wrong. But I loathed the draft pick and it is a colossal waste of money IMO

He has failed to gain weight. Maybe he cannot, but he looks awfully lean for a guy who is supposed to be adding 20 lbs.

I am six three, 225 and I am a bigger man than Maybin is. I stood ten yards away from him him at the first open practice. He has very skinny hips, shoulders, and wrists. He runs like an oatrich, striaght up and down. He is a total joke. He looks athletic and in shape, though. Maybe he can play safety?