Erick John Szczap Erick John Szczap, Erick John Erick Szczap

Any of the players whom the Bills signed as Free Agents and all they did was collect their pay checks....

Derrick Dockery, Walker...

and some coaches....Dick Jauron...for all the horrible Personnel Moves...

Oh yeah, add Dockery and his 5 gallon bucket dome piece to my list.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if you're to believe 'hush, hush' inuendo, #12's poor judgement in a tryst with another players wife supposedly forced a departure that haunted the Bills for years. Another #12 scorned the city and the League for 'greener' pastures, as well as 1st overall pick Tom Cousineau. Losing Joe D before FA actually became the rule hurt very bad at the time as well.. Joe Cribbs backstab wasn't overcome 'til the USFL folded..

Just sayin'

There are a number of #12's. If you are going to make such allegations you might want to provide names to protect the innocent.

There are a number of #12's. If you are going to make such allegations you might want to provide names to protect the innocent.

'Twas whispered scuttlebutt all over WNY..

Might

As well

Discuss

Bills

Oozing

Mean

Behavior

Evoking

Retribution..

Oh, and Kelly fled to the 'other' league..

anyone who seriously thinks that is seriously in need of some education as well as class. Defense lost the game, not Scotty

education. no thanks. i know he did his share to get us there.

what???? now I'M CLASSLESS because i dont like the guy. give me a break philster. defense played a major part. but scott norwood had an OPPORTUNITY to win for us. he failed in his OPPORTUNITY. plain and simple.

like another poster mentioned, take a chill pill. no one is hunting the dude down.

but obviously i'm not praising him all day long either.

education. no thanks. i know he did his share to get us there.

what???? now I'M CLASSLESS because i dont like the guy. give me a break philster. defense played a major part. but scott norwood had an OPPORTUNITY to win for us. he failed in his OPPORTUNITY. plain and simple.

like another poster mentioned, take a chill pill. no one is hunting the dude down.

but obviously i'm not praising him all day long either.

The Philster is right. You have to be clueless and classless to place SBXXV squarely on Norwood. Yeah, he had an opportunity to be a hero, but so did the defense before they let the Giants score, and Kelly and the offense did as well but could only muster up enough field position to place Norwood at the edge of their range.

Anyone with even half a clue knows Scotty didn't have a great leg...accurate but not all that strong. He pushed so hard to get enough distance on the kick, a 47 yarder on grass, that his normal accuracy suffered. Besides that, it's a 60-minute game and with all the missed tackles the defense had that day, the blame goes more there than anywhere

1) Tom Cousineau

2) Bob Nelson

3) Tom Ruud

4) Waddy Harvey (I just like reading his name)

5) Jeff Posey

6) Walt Putulski

7) Leon Seals

8) Ronnie Harmon

9) Greg Bell

10) Dennis Shaw

11) Erik Flowers

12) John McCargo

13) MIke Williams

-

All (save Waddy) were major flops and/or just G'damn annoying.

I'm surprised how many times Bledsoe's name came up. He's the last QB in Buffalo to consistently play at a pro level and the last QB to lead the team to a winning record. It's not his fault Gregg Williams knows less about offense than I do about opera.

My least favorite ever is Rob Johnson. Surfer dude mentality, looked like an !@#$, and proved that a bad quarterback is all it takes to make an otherwise strong team suck. Yeah, I know, he had one good drive in one playoff game. The rest of his career was a bad joke.

It's really difficult for me to answer this question, because I'm always rooting so damn hard for every guy who wears the uniform. I guess I have to go with the players who have disappointed me the most:

Bob Cousineau -- simply for shafting the team/city

Rob Johnson -- I don't think he's a bad guy, but he wasted a ton of talent

Mike Williams -- for not putting in the effort

OJ Simpson -- for killing people

Jason Peters -- for falling victim to greed

Lonnie Johnson -- just for being friggin' Lonnie Johnson

It's really difficult for me to answer this question, because I'm always rooting so damn hard for every guy who wears the uniform. I guess I have to go with the players who have disappointed me the most:

Bob Cousineau -- simply for shafting the team/city

Rob Johnson -- I don't think he's a bad guy, but he wasted a ton of talent

Mike Williams -- for not putting in the effort

OJ Simpson -- for killing people

Jason Peters -- for falling victim to greed

Lonnie Johnson -- just for being friggin' Lonnie Johnson

Instead of denigrating Cousineau we should erect a statue of him in Niagara Square because without him we never would have landed the greatest QB in team history.

Vive le Cousineau!

GO BILLS!!!

McGahee.....He had such a great career ahead of him, got greedy, got stupid.....now he's an afterthought.

Travis Henry.....Pure 100% moron criminal. Another one who was just too dumb to achieve anything.

Joe Cribbs..... My most hated Bill forever. I have softened a bit on him because his career went down

the toilet the second he signed with Birmingham. It is almost sad how he dropped off the face of the earth.

In Buffalo he was a star.....he got greedy (Buffalo Prison), he got rich...and he was done.

You got yours in the end...I hate you Joe.