New Jeremy Green Arrest Details

http://articles.courant.com/2010-07-23/com...-bristol-videos

During a two-hour online chat last month, Jeremy Green shared sexually explicit photos and videos of a toddler with a woman named "lendingmom12" and said he couldn't wait for her to bring her three children to Connecticut, according to an arrest affidavit released Friday morning.

Unbeknownst to Green, who hid behind the screen name "jjack0721," the woman he'd been chatting with was a detective working undercover with the Taney County Missouri Sheriff's Department in Forsythe, Mo.

1. Who is Jeremy Green?

2. Why do they put people who deserve to be dead anyway on "suicide watch"? I mean, unless that means they are putting him in a cell with windows, selling tickets and making popcorn.

1. Who is Jeremy Green?

2. Why do they put people who deserve to be dead anyway on "suicide watch"? I mean, unless that means they are putting him in a cell with windows, selling tickets and making popcorn.

I used to hear him a lot on espn radio, usually with John Clayton.....He seemed like a nice guy, but man this is sick stuff. How does he even have a girlfriend there - I wonder if she was into this, too?