One thing that will make you happy

I think since we're most likely going to suck, we should have something that will give us hope for the season, or something. What's something that would make you happy even in a dismal season? please note, it's not happy like yay my team sucks but it's okay. It's Happy like well at least we did this..

For me, if we beat the Patriots once this year, I'll be happy.

I think since we're most likely going to suck, we should have something that will give us hope for the season, or something. What's something that would make you happy even in a dismal season? please note, it's not happy like yay my team sucks but it's okay. It's Happy like well at least we did this..

Some say the return of fried balogna...

Totally agree, if the Bills go 1-15 and that 1 win is against the Patriots, for me, it would salvage the season. Bonus: knowing that the Bills will have one of the top draft picks and can continue to assemble the team Nix/Gailey would like

I'll be happy if we start to show signs of being a tough team, both mentally and physically. I'm tired of seeing a "fast" team that gets out-muscled, pushed and shoved around, a team that can't stop the opponent even when we know what they're doing. A team that doesn't believe it can really win, let alone dominate. I'll be happy when I see a team that is tough enough to go out and be tougher, play harder, a team that other teams don't want to have to play. Even if we're not the best, we don't have to be - everyone knows a guy who is small, not very strong, but who no one will mess around with, because he's crazy and he'll fight until you kill him - that's what I'd like to see, because I think at the NFL level, with everyone being so close physically, that if we had that killer instinct we'd be able to beat anyone.

And, I'd like to see competent, if not good, QB play - and, if we don't see it, I'd like to believe that by getting next year's top QB we'll have most everything else working good enough by then to expect to be playoff ready by next winter, latest.

I'll be happy if we start to show signs of being a tough team, both mentally and physically. I'm tired of seeing a "fast" team that gets out-muscled, pushed and shoved around, a team that can't stop the opponent even when we know what they're doing. A team that doesn't believe it can really win, let alone dominate. I'll be happy when I see a team that is tough enough to go out and be tougher, play harder, a team that other teams don't want to have to play. Even if we're not the best, we don't have to be - everyone knows a guy who is small, not very strong, but who no one will mess around with, because he's crazy and he'll fight until you kill him - that's what I'd like to see, because I think at the NFL level, with everyone being so close physically, that if we had that killer instinct we'd be able to beat anyone.

And, I'd like to see competent, if not good, QB play - and, if we don't see it, I'd like to believe that by getting next year's top QB we'll have most everything else working good enough by then to expect to be playoff ready by next winter, latest.

I agree here as well. Show growth, toughness and effort from week to week. That's how you learn confidence and how to win. I want to see the team improve game to game and to see the FO put a solid plan in play. Then I'd like to see solid QB play. If it comes from TE, it will be fun to read Darth Ice's rants.....

I'll be happy if I don't break something valuable around the house this year while watching the games. My wife's had enuf of that! :w00t:

I was just thinking - we have a really young group of players on offense. All around the team there's youth - the D-line has some age, but, especially on offense, even if we needed to grab a rookie LT and QB next year, the group of linemen, WR's, TE's, and RB's would all be able to play the next three to five years together, when they're young. To see this group find an identity - and if it could be good, then we've got a team that could be together for half a decade - so, that'll be fun to watch, too. I don't think enough analysts and writers consider just how young of a team we have here.

- and get an owner who will stop making us the look like a farm team!

They will be playing smarter, harder and more disciplined by the end of the season.

NO one will want to tangle with the boys in Red, White & Blue by the last quarter of the season.

Marketh unto me, these words.

I'd be happy if they signed Jeff Garcia for 2 seasons and traded for a LT like Marcus McNeil.

Then, I don't care what the win-loss record would be, I would feel 100% confident that they were on the right track and would be entertaining to watch.

I'd like to see one of the QBs established by the end of the season as a credible long-term solution, with a real upside, at that position.

Wouldn't that be awesome? Question: If it happens, which one of the four would you put your money on?

I will be happy to just watch the Bills play no matter how good or how bad they are after my recent heart failure it has put a whole new perspective of what is really important.