Training Camp Schedule?

kota

Anyone know when the training camp schedule will be released? I want to go and check it out for the first time in years. Last time i went was when Kelly played and they practiced at Fredonia. I think it was standing room by the fence only back then LOL.

Oops i found a schedule. Looks like there is a wednesday practice during the day that i could go to. anyone have any idea's if i need tickets for that? What time i should show up? Etc...

afternoon practices don't require tickets and it would be advisable to be at the parking lot no later than half an hour before practice to get on the bus to the campus...since you can't park at St John Fisher

Agreed if you want a decent seat in the stands, I recommed getting in the last (highest) row, so you can stand and see over everyone else standing on the ground around the fence.

Where are the parking lots that the shuttle picks people up? I am thinking of making the drive from Albany for an afternoon practice...

The last time I went to training camp was about 10 years ago, are the players still very accessible? Can you still get autographs around campus, rather than just waiting at the fence? Thanks

They haven't announced where the shuttle lots will be yet but they've been in various schools around Pittsford.

As far as access, it's a lot more limited than it was at Fredonia...you can get a few waiting at the edge of the practice field but it's mostly a case where they have 3 players in an autograph tent after practice who'll sign for a while

They haven't announced where the shuttle lots will be yet but they've been in various schools around Pittsford.

As far as access, it's a lot more limited than it was at Fredonia...you can get a few waiting at the edge of the practice field but it's mostly a case where they have 3 players in an autograph tent after practice who'll sign for a while

Never went to Fredonia, but back when camp was in it's first few years at Fisher, you could always get to the players crossing the street from the locker room into the dorms. I'm guessing this was like 1998-ish and things are probably different now.

http://www.syracuse.com/forums/nfl/

CORTLAND, NEW YORK

WELCOMES

THE 2010 NEW JERSEY JETS TRAINING CAMP

The Buffalo Bills fans of central New York State welcome the New Jersey Jets and their out-of-state fans to New York State. We want you to spend as much money as possible in Cortland, New York before training camp ends and you all return to the State of New Jersey.

On your trip up to Cortland, you’ll pass through Pennsylvania and eventually cross the border into New York State. When you enter New York State, around Binghamton, you’ll begin to notice that you’re “not in New Jersey anymore.” New York State has one NFL team and that team is the Four-Time AFC Champions Buffalo Bills!!!!

...more in link.

Never went to Fredonia, but back when camp was in it's first few years at Fisher, you could always get to the players crossing the street from the locker room into the dorms. I'm guessing this was like 1998-ish and things are probably different now.

The first year the ropes at the crosswalk were only about 5 feet away. The next year, and every year since, they are around 20 feet away.

I won't be the only Bills fan from Syracuse in attendance wearing a bright orange SU football shirt, hoping that it plants some seed in the coaches head that the Bills should actually draft someone from here.

For crissake, why?

http://www.syracuse.com/forums/nfl/

CORTLAND, NEW YORK

WELCOMES

The Buffalo Bills fans of central New York State welcome the New Jersey Jets and their out-of-state fans to New York State. We want you to spend as much money as possible in Cortland, New York before training camp ends and you all return to the State of New Jersey.

On your trip up to Cortland, you’ll pass through Pennsylvania and eventually cross the border into New York State. When you enter New York State, around Binghamton, you’ll begin to notice that you’re “not in New Jersey anymore.” New York State has one NFL team and that team is the Four-Time AFC Champions Buffalo Bills!!!!

...more in link.

Sweet. :)

the whole thing....

CORTLAND, NEW YORK

WELCOMES

While you’re here in Cortland, New York please remember that, just like it said on a favorite New Jersey Jets fan web site recently, the New Jersey Jets training camp at Cortland is in “the heart of Buffalo Bills country.”

And since you’re in the heart of Buffalo Bills country please remember the following:

- The local Buffalo Bills fans OWN Cortland, New York. This is a FACT!

- The local Buffalo Bills fans OWN the out-of-state New Jersey Jets fans as well as the uncouth New Jersey Jets fans from New York City and Long Island while you are here. We tell you what to do! OK?

- Example: When a Buffalo Bills fan tells a New Jersey Jets fan to jump, the New Jersey Jets fan must reply with “how high?” Again, we tell you what to do! Got it?

In conclusion: We Buffalo Bills fans of central New York State want your New Jersey, New York City, Long Island MONEY! That’s all we want, though! You all have annoying accents. You all have lousy taste in clothes. You’re all overweight. You’re NFL team is from NEW FREAKING JERSEY!

Have a nice training camp visit and remember to SPEND SPEND SPEND! Then please go back to New Jersey, New York City, and Long Island.

Where are the parking lots that the shuttle picks people up? I am thinking of making the drive from Albany for an afternoon practice...

The last time I went to training camp was about 10 years ago, are the players still very accessible? Can you still get autographs around campus, rather than just waiting at the fence? Thanks

In addition to the Kids Zone auto tent, there will also be a schedule of players who will go to the fenceline (if they follow previous years procedure), and there are always other players who volunteer to go the tent. I can usually get 8-10 autographs after practice along the fence, youjust have to quick on your feet because you never know where the players are going to head to on the fence.

There are MANY of us Bills fans in the 'Cuse who travel to all home games in Orchard Park and would really like to see some players in Buffalo Bills uniforms that we spent four years watching in SU uniforms.

I wouldn't. I'd like to see them draft top notch players. Not scrubs from the 'cuse or U of B.