Where do you live now and time spent in Buffalo area?

David D

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Born Ithaca 1962

Moved to Buffalo 1966

First game: against Johnny Unitas at the Rockpile December 1970.

Graduated Hamburg High 1980

Graduated Buffalo State 1984

Went to Jim Kelly's first game in 1986, moved to Arizona the next day.

I've seen the Bills play in San Diego (2x), LA Coliseum, Denver, Arizona (2x). I also was at the first Dallas Superbowl in the Rose Bowl. Sat in an all Cowboy section. 28-10 at half and they were still nervous because the comeback game was just a few weeks before.

I install garage floor epoxy systems. I also franchise my system nationwide.

This you?

http://www.dfi.wa.gov/sd/orders/S-09-208-09-SC01.pdf

I'm from '04 class. Don't know if you heard/seen, they are adding a huge modern addition, looks great.

i haven't been inside yet but i have seen pictures. i will get to know it pretty well as i will be student teaching there this fall.

if you're in town for a game - hit me up. there's a pretty big chs contingency with seasons and we tailgate hard.

born polish east side '61

ramblin wreck '78

ecc '87

elmira 87

ccc 96

owego 96

ellicott city, md 6/10

boy, I thought I was much older than most here....not only that, I am surprized how close paths cross in this post....(and yes, I realize we are all from Buffalo and it's bound to happen....still, I might know a couple of you.)

any bills love in ellicott city?

GO BILLS!

I became a fan of the Buffalo Bills even though I had never been to WNY because I liked their uniforms best. That charging buffalo had me at hello.

Me too! ;) But, actually back then the buffalo was just standing there. ;)

Born Pottsville PA. Moved to Kenmore 1943.

Graduated DeVeaux Niagara Fall 1953.

Worked Chevy River Road 15 months

College in Holland Mi Grad 1958

Worked Roswell Park till 1997

Had season tickets from 1973-1996

Retired 1997 moved to southwest coast Fl. Don't miss the snow and cold but do miss the food and changing of leaves each fall. Have Sunday ticket and a small gang of western NYers in for the games.

Just drove by Pottsville, PA for the first time the other day. I remember it because there was a huge sign that said, "welcome to God's country"--it was great!

Born in North Buffalo -1955 Millard Fillmore Hospital

PS #66

Bennet HS 1973

UB 1977

Left for school In San Diego Ca. and never came back.

Love my Bills !!!

i haven't been inside yet but i have seen pictures. i will get to know it pretty well as i will be student teaching there this fall.

if you're in town for a game - hit me up. there's a pretty big chs contingency with seasons and we tailgate hard.

I loved that place. Good luck. Thanks, will do!

Born in Rochester in 1990. My dad taught me everything there is to know about the Bills. I haven't missed a game in my entire life. My earliest memories were watching Kelly, Thurman, Bruce, Tasker, Reed, Talley, and the gang. Attended UB '08. Transferred to SUNY Oswego and still live in Rochester (Ontario, NY)