One bold statement that you want to make now about the Bills this seas

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills won't contend for the playoffs, nor will they finish with a top 5 draft pick.

I partially agree with you. I don't think we'll finish with a top 5 draft pick. But imo we have the slightest outside chance of barely squeeking into the playoffs if our team plays well and if the moon is aligned just right on some game days. It could happen. It's a 1% chance in my book but they could surprise us.

well GB just lost Jolly for the yr, so that game just got alot more winnable

Well now the Packers have a 1st round draft pick (rookie), a 2nd round pick, a 6th and 7th and some undrafted players left at DE. If their rookie doesn't play like a monster then their D might be in a slight pickle.

OK, your the guy with the future goggles on his head. Tell us 1 and I stress 1 Bold statement about the Bills this season and why you feel that way.

Please feel free to dialectize your response, I did mine in Jive here:

http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/

There is jive, cockney, elmer fudd, pig latin, moron, swedish chef & hacker available.

The Bills WILL beat the Patriots once this season! (Damn I hope I'm right)

Bills are in real contention for a wildcard spot going into week 15 behind an emerging Brohm, potent rush attack, top 10 D, and top 5 ST unit. Our passing game will be revitalized with the emergence of Nelson and Spiller as well.

Sad thing is, I actually think this is a real possibility. I ultimately think we miss the playoffs mainly because I would expect it will take some time for this team to gel. But, our D, running game, and ST look like they an all have serious potential this year. QB and the O Line are really the biggest wild cards right now. If a QB can emerge and be solid or better in this new offense and the O line can at least be average instead of terrible, then this team could surprise some people this year.

After revealing top-secret new uniforms for the 2010-2011 season, the Bills go into the Bye at 4-1 (after losing to Jax); Brandon pulls-off a huge trade for the missing link; Buffalodiom breaks-out across the US; we bomb Pakistan on January 21st after confirming that their government is funding Al-Qaeda and Obama is linked (Duh); Billary is now president- pulling a Truman; Red, White & Blue is "in" again and the economy is thriving; vilgilantism is sweeping the nation and we are nailing down terrorists on our own daily and burning a mosques weekly; we play MN in the SB; purple is not patriotic enough to do it and its' 0-5 for the near crippled Favre and the Viks; thereafter Buffalo becomes an alternative energy economic powerhouse... it's the place everyone wants to be; the waterfront is revamped, a tsunami strikes somewhere in the Injun Ocean, knocking the Earth off it's axis another 2 degrees; winter aint' so bad in Buffalo anymore; California suffers it's final quake and melts into the ocean; we enjoy life and the beauty and safety of Upstate NY and our championship.

OK, your the guy with the future goggles on his head. Tell us 1 and I stress 1 Bold statement about the Bills this season and why you feel that way.

Please feel free to dialectize your response, I did mine in Jive here:

http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/

There is jive, cockney, elmer fudd, pig latin, moron, swedish chef & hacker available.

They will be fun to watch on offense, this year! :rolleyes:

After revealing top-secret new uniforms for the 2010-2011 season, the Bills go into the Bye at 4-1 (after losing to Jax); Brandon pulls-off a huge trade for the missing link; Buffalodiom breaks-out across the US; we bomb Pakistan on January 21st after confirming that their government is funding Al-Qaeda and Obama is linked (Duh); Billary is now president- pulling a Truman; Red, White & Blue is "in" again and the economy is thriving; vilgilantism is sweeping the nation and we are nailing down terrorists on our own daily and burning a mosques weekly; we play MN in the SB; purple is not patriotic enough to do it and its' 0-5 for the near crippled Favre and the Viks; thereafter Buffalo becomes an alternative energy economic powerhouse... it's the place everyone wants to be; the waterfront is revamped, a tsunami strikes somewhere in the Injun Ocean, knocking the Earth off it's axis another 2 degrees; winter aint' so bad in Buffalo anymore; California suffers it's final quake and melts into the ocean; we enjoy life and the beauty and safety of Upstate NY and our championship.

A lot of this sounds great. But some of us most hard core Bills fans live in Cali. San Jose, Hemet, me, and a few others...