Keep theblackbear?

pkwwjd

Should we follow suit with buffalobills.com and remove said bear from our midst?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Should we follow suit with buffalobills.com and remove said bear from our midst?

• Yes, immediately
    • Yes, but let's listen to him through this weekend
    • I don't know about that, we need to give him at least 20 posts to get to know him -- oh wait, he's already past that
    • No, we need colorful characters, and it just hasn't been the same since Spiked was banned
    • No, I know how to use the ignore feature just fine

The blackbear should stay simply because he's gotten everyone all stirred up over nothing. I count at least 3 "theblackbear" topics and a poll determining his fate...don't the Bills play this weekend.  :lol:

143430[/snapback]

Yeah, but they're playing Miami. Used to be a big thing. Now no one cares. I know it doesn't matter in numbers, Bills will win.

Used to be a thing. And half the board wants to start a Rookie QB with a (slim) shot at the playoffs.

I really don't much care what happens to him.  He's mostly about self promotion.  In my opinion self promotion usually makes someone look stupid, and so far blackbear is working that to perfection.

143363[/snapback]

Great point. Besides, he wouldn't be the first one on this board to follow that modus operandi, and HE hasn't been banned yet, has he? :doh:

The blackbear should stay simply because he's gotten everyone all stirred up over nothing. I count at least 3 "theblackbear" topics and a poll determining his fate...don't the Bills play this weekend.  :doh:

143430[/snapback]

Remind you of anyone else you might know?

I voted for the last choice, not that I need the ignore feature to ignore self-promotion.

sh-- happens when you have  life... :doh:

Unless I'm real, real mistaken...you did well and a good match for you.

I do think she should reign in your on-line time a little more.

You don't want T-Bone to beat you up...

Hate to have to watch Melody whip his butt.

143400[/snapback]

I don't have a life. Not since someone threw a beer at Artest...

...no, wait. That's why I'm a hypocrite. I don't think BF ever told me why I don't have a life.