Keep theblackbear?

pkwwjd

Should we follow suit with buffalobills.com and remove said bear from our midst?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Should we follow suit with buffalobills.com and remove said bear from our midst?

• Yes, immediately
    • Yes, but let's listen to him through this weekend
    • I don't know about that, we need to give him at least 20 posts to get to know him -- oh wait, he's already past that
    • No, we need colorful characters, and it just hasn't been the same since Spiked was banned
    • No, I know how to use the ignore feature just fine

Guest thegrizzlybear

"thegrizzlybear" wonders why theblackbear would want to take all this abuse. Also, thegrizzlybear wonders why theblackbear runs his user name all together and keep it all lower case?

I think we already know that theblackbear hates thequarterbackdrewbledsoe!!!!!

I must admit I actually find theblackbear somewhat amusing in a "watching a train wreck" sort of way. Of course - I've only seen his posts for the first time today so I'm sure his routine will wear thin very soon.

theblackbear needs more cowbell

143083[/snapback]

That's hilarious. Flomoe thinks that the cowbell link should be posted at least once a week or even have a link on the TBD board just for ***** and giggles!!

Guest Bob Dole

Bob DOle wants to know why the black bear feels the need to refer to himself in the third person all the time just like Bob Dole!

Bob Dole knows how Bob Dole speaks and the black bear wnats to be Bob Dole

What kind of dork uses the ignore feature? Are you afraid of words? Plus, when somebody you're ignoring posts something in a thread, you look like an idiot when you post after and look like you can't read.

No thank you. I say, Welcome BlackBear, knock yourself out!

Bob DOle wants to know why the black bear feels the need to refer to himself in the third  person all the time just like Bob Dole!

Bob Dole knows how Bob Dole speaks and the black bear wnats to be Bob Dole

143225[/snapback]

Yeah, But at least Bob Dole has a fully comped lifetime woody. Ain't heard much out of Libby lately, have you?

Libby ran for the Senate from another state just so she could get away for a couple nights rest

143346[/snapback]

Sorry, meant Liddy.

Difference between the North and South. Hill runs for Senate in another state and only had sex with a man once.

Who is he, and why is he hated?

And do I even care?  Probably not...

143395[/snapback]

sh-- happens when you have life... :lol:

Unless I'm real, real mistaken...you did well and a good match for you.

I do think she should reign in your on-line time a little more.

You don't want T-Bone to beat you up...

Hate to have to watch Melody whip his butt.