Anyone want to know what a idiot thinks?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think mpl has multiple names he trolls under. They all say the same thing in the same way. Either way, I own him again and again and he just cries. Connor and mpl say things in such an unlikely way, its like they are reading from a script.

Mpl, this is for you. Suck it.

Ohh he's quite possibly on here under several names, but you can make him go away by calling him out on his blind stupidity so that he'll roll up into a fetal position and set you to ignore hehehehe...... I am actually free of his moronic comments now. For anyone interested in making his ignore list, see my easy to follow steps in the ESPN Ultimate Rankings thread.

Thanks for posting.

The piece reads like something you'd find posted on this wall (no byline btw).

Funny how he threw in words like, crap, putrid, and pathetic

I liked this line…kinda funny…"No surprise that Buffalo's ownership is once again screwing the fans out of a home game. For the third year in a row, the Bills will play a "home game" in Toronto. They'll "host" the Bears on Nov. 7 in front of about a couple thousand observers."

And for those who don't want to slog through the article,

"2010 Buffalo Bills Analysis: The Bills are a poorly coached team with barely any talent. Fred Jackson, C.J. Spiller and a skilled secondary will save the team from going 0-16, but a win will be a rare commodity for Buffalo in 2010.

Devoted fans can only hope that the front office doesn't screw up the 2011 NFL Draft by passing on yet another franchise quarterback or highly regarded left tackle.

Projection: 2-14 (4th in AFC East)"

According to the writer, the Bills are a "poorly coached team," even though their present coaching staff hasn't coached them in a single game yet and the head coach took the Dallas Cowboys to the playoffs in his only two years there after they missed the playoffs the previous season and didn't make the playoffs till 4 years after he left.

Anyways, as bills_red said, you knew what was coming.

As you indicated the article was crudely written and was more mish mash than coherent. If one ignores the rough style of the writing one can't avoid the gist of the article which is that the Bills are a very flawed team. What the writer stated and concluded are the same points that almost every NFL analyst, good and bad, have made: The Bills are predicted to be ranked in the lower one eighth or one ninth in the league.

The writer stated that our OL was very poor last year yet was not significantly addressed and upgraded in the draft and free agency. He is right. His opinion that our OTs, left and right, are very limited is a very prevailing opinion. I agree with that assessment.

How can anyone disagree with his view that our qb, whoever is selected as a starter, is considered suspect? I favor Edwards yet I also have major concerns about him and the other candidates being long term franchise qbs.

Most teams which change schemes initiallly struggle to adjust to that new scheme, especially when new players have to brought in to fit the scheme. The change to the 3-4 defensive scheme is going to take more than one year to staff and adjust to.

The writer's criticism of Nix is based on a one year perspective. He is basically saying that Nix didn't address glaring weaknesses during his very short tenure. From that standpoint he is accurate. But his perspective is not the organization's perspective. Under Nix and his front office they are not looking for the quick fix and the short term boost. The new GM is going to build from the draft and use the drafted players as the foundation for the team. Assuming that he drafts well that is at least a three year process.

There are those overly exuberant Bills' fans who believe that the Bills are on the verge of being a serious team. They are not close to that level. It is not an unreasonable view to believe they still have quite a ways to go. You don't have to be a troll to understand the present status of where this team currently is at. The Bills are currently a lower tier team. Many people are very uncomfortable with that categorization of the team. The process is going to take time whether one likes it or not.

Ohh he's quite possibly on here under several names, but you can make him go away by calling him out on his blind stupidity so that he'll roll up into a fetal position and set you to ignore hehehehe...... I am actually free of his moronic comments now. For anyone interested in making his ignore list, see my easy to follow steps in the ESPN Ultimate Rankings thread.

You have a point. It is a little too easy to make fun of this ridiculous person.

You know what's funny, is that for years everyone here talked about how great the same players that are now passe were gonna be.

Lynch was gonna prove all of his character issues unfounded and be a breakaway RB.

You all put your faith in Bill Walsh's assessment of Edwards.

McCargo was going to be a machine.

James Hardy was going to light up the NFL.

We can go on and on and let's not forget how players like Bledsoe, Vincent, Milloy and others were going to bring back respect to

Now it's how Spiller is going to revolutionize the NFL and Troupe is going to be the bomb on D.

The only thing missing here is admissions of how wrong we've all been for ten years.

He wasnt that far off honestly.

I think its funny how most of you think the future is bright. It just goes to show that most of the people posting on this board have either just started watching Buffalo Bills football...or just plain dont understand the game, how a franchise works, and is the make-up of endzone party people that dont actually watch games.

AN IDIOT.

Not A IDIOT.

I just cant belive (1) how many people can screw these situation (2)up

i am in hopes that this was done in jest, but just in case it was not

rule #1: never correct a grammar or spelling error with a grammar or spelling error

1. it is: BELIEVE not BELIVE

2. it is: THESE SITUATIONS or THIS SITUATION . . . never THESE SITUATION

http://walterfootball.com/offseason2010buf.php

coming from walterfootball so I knew what was coming, and yep I was right. "that sucks, this sucks, that was dumb' etc. etc.

Still waiting to hear what a idiot thinks.

The Walter Football write up is pretty reasonable. I personally think they may be slightly undervaluing us by predicting 2 - 14, but that's the low end of the reasonable range. Anywhere between about 2 - 14 and 8 - 8 is a reasonable guess, and what they said was mostly right on.

You really flushed his toilet. Many good laughs on that one.

Funny part is that the article begins with Brad butler as an addition. Thats how credible of a review it is.

I noticed that as well. But other than that, there is not much to argue. He is basically spot on in 90% of his review. I do believe he is a little hard on the Bills (I think 4 wins is more realistic than 2).

The only paragraph I do disagree with is this one regarding out OL

Unfortunately, it doesn't get any better elsewhere. Right tackle Cornell Green is a Raiders reject who was whistled for 12 penalties in 2009. Guards Andy Levitre and Eric Wood struggled tremendously as rookies last year; Wood is even coming off a compound leg break. Center Geoff Hangartner was probably Buffalo's best offensive lineman last season, which is sad because he was pathetic as well.

Green wasnt really a cast off, he just wasnt retained, and I believe he was a solid addition. Wood and Levitre where the high points of our OL last year and I wouldnt say they "struggled tremendously" at all. But worst of all he says Hangman was our best lineman. That couldnt be farther from the truth. Hangman was stated the worst center in the league last season and I can believe it with how horrible he played. IMO he played a lot worse that Bell/Merideth/any of out LTs did. LT get all the attention but we need a new C just as badly (or a G cause Wood could play center)