Big Mike out for year for Redskins

Not. You're clearly young.

He was a glob of useless line waste, only when the opponent didn't focus on him was he just bad. It's scary to think any differently than that and makes we wonder how you can have a conclusion any different.

I feel bad about this one.

It's a perfect example of the horrific picks under Donahoe and Modrak; as the franchise would most likely be in a much different situation had Big Mike actually panned out.

He was unmotivated and soft when he played for us, went down to Jacksonville where I think he became a joke, left the NFL, then came back with the Redskins last season.

Living in DC, I get the 'Skins games by default, and I would occasionally check in on him and London Fletcher (should never have let him go). What I could say, when Williams was in there at Guard he was solid. Tough, actually. Physical at the point of attack, and seemed to play w/somewhat of an attitude.

I was actually sitting there at some points last season wondering if the Bills could have only gotten him to play like that, I wanted him back (never publicly stating that), etc....

First, this is no laughing matter ... for those of you who feel the need to made donut or other references at a time when this man has an extremely serious health issues. It never fails to amaze me how many alleged adults would rather write or say things that most of us left behind in junior high school ... :devil:

Those of us who have faith in a Higher Power should include Mike Williams in our prayers and I would hope that everyone on this board would be wishing the best outcome for him.

As for his brief stay with the Bills ... there's not doubt he was a complete disappointment but what has impressed me is that he finally figured it out and had become an important part of Washington's plans. He dropped a lot of weight and was a potential starter this fall.