Good recent Brohm interview

Fitzpatrick will still be in the NFL when Brohm gets the job coaching his high school. In fact, I expect Fitzpatrick to still be on the Bills, long after Brohm hangs up his Bills uniform for the final time. Of the 4 QBs on the roster, the only one I'm sure will be here in 2011 is Fitzpatrick.

For a guy who's been here 9 yrs .......what's the expression?....oh yeah, you don't know sh*t from shinola!

Fitz, while a handy dandy guy at times, is easily the least talented QB on the roster!

Green Bay is going to be sorry that they let Brohm go. Brohm will make giant strides this year if given the chance.

That would be awesome if it were some kind of Karma... Franchise who picked up their Greatest franchise QB as a second round bust from Atlanta, drops a second round bust into the laps of another to become their franchise QB?

I know Rodgers is great and Brohm ... you know. It'd still make a helluva story line.

To be honest, I thought the most interesting tidbit was the fact that the offense is going to be a "hybrid, a combination of spread sets coupled with power football."

I agree. Since we dont have a true #2 WR, spread sets will help find mismatches. And any type of running is good for our offense

A couple of things jumped out at me....has anyone ever suggested that Gaily runs a Petrino-like offense?

And Brohm says this offense is like his Louisville offense?

And hasn't Chan said that he build his offense around the talent he has?

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but it almost sounds like Gailey made this offense for Brohm...

That would be awesome if it were some kind of Karma... Franchise who picked up their Greatest franchise QB as a second round bust from Atlanta, drops a second round bust into the laps of another to become their franchise QB?

I know Rodgers is great and Brohm ... you know. It'd still make a helluva story line.

A player who is drafted in the 2nd round & traded the next off season for a 1st round pick isn't a bust. A player who is a 2nd round pick & is waived a year later is a bust. One player was regarded highly enough to get a 1st round pick, one player was regarded so poorly around the league that no team even put in a waiver claim-HUGE difference.

If the Dolphins or Jets had picked off a bust QB from another team's practice squad & he had a chance to end up their starter a few months later, everyone on this board would be laughing at them and making jokes how bad their QB situation is.

The best chance for Brian Brohm to solve the franchise QB problem the Bills have is to emerge as the best of this sorry group, stink up the joint & get us a top pick in the 2011 draft, because there's no way Brohm will ever be a franchise QB. unless that franchise is in the UFL or Arena5.

A player who is drafted in the 2nd round & traded the next off season for a 1st round pick isn't a bust. A player who is a 2nd round pick & is waived a year later is a bust. One player was regarded highly enough to get a 1st round pick, one player was regarded so poorly around the league that no team even put in a waiver claim-HUGE difference.

If the Dolphins or Jets had picked off a bust QB from another team's practice squad & he had a chance to end up their starter a few months later, everyone on this board would be laughing at them and making jokes how bad their QB situation is.

The best chance for Brian Brohm to solve the franchise QB problem the Bills have is to emerge as the best of this sorry group, stink up the joint & get us a top pick in the 2011 draft, because there's no way Brohm will ever be a franchise QB. unless that franchise is in the UFL or Arena5.

We may want to let Brohm's career play out before we write its epitaph. He could very well turn out to be a bust, but he still has the opportunity to make something of his career, be it in Buffalo or elsewhere.

It's not like you to sound so 'angry mobbish', Harv.

We may want to let Brohm's career play out before we write its epitaph. He could very well turn out to be a bust, but he still has the opportunity to make something of his career, be it in Buffalo or elsewhere.

It's not like you to sound so 'angry mobbish', Harv.

R. Rich, I attribute his anger to the fact that there a lot of angry-mob people here wishing themselves into hoping that Brohm will be good because he's, well, on the Bills. He's like a Baltimore Orioles fan's great hope -- a high draft pick languishing in another team's farm system with a 4.78 ERA who the O's pick up in a trade that's meaningless to the rest of MLB.

I hope I'm wrong and he's the next big thing. I'm not holding my breath, however.