I thought it would be fun to give our fellow posters some "pats on the back."

My favorite posters here are:

THEWILDRABBIIT

THURMAN#1

ALBANY,nv

THE AVENGER

JUSTBECAUSETONY

MICKEY

Guys thanks for making these forum so enjoyable.

TROLL

You arent a Bills fan. I bet you're in love with Tom Brady, aren't you, you whiny little puke?

I like all the Bills fans, and none of us care what you think. Anyone has the right to say what they want about the Bills here, except for you. I am not playing favorites.

THEWILDRABBIIT

THURMAN#1

ALBANY,nv

THE AVENGER

JUSTBECAUSETONY

MICKEY

1. Skoobydum

2. anyone with byrd in their name

3. hossage

TROLL

You arent a Bills fan. I bet you're in love with Tom Brady, aren't you, you whiny little puke?

I like all the Bills fans, and none of us care what you think.

Don't you mean you like all the Bills fans that are girls and under 16?

Note: least favorite is Hossage because he likes little girls...Nothing to do with his personal attacks on me because it is harmless.

I JUST HATE OLD MEN THAT LIKE LITTLE TEENAGE GIRLS. REPULSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEWILDRABBIIT

THURMAN#1

ALBANY,nv

THE AVENGER

JUSTBECAUSETONY

MICKEY

I've never blocked or ignored anyone on here before. But once I figure it out

you're my first candidate.

You lack class, tact, and respect. You offer nothing productive. The one

thing you're good at is trying to cause drama. Utterly classless.

You know, you're alright, Byrd Bath.

Mpl, I was just out in the yard squirting some delighted, squealing six year-old girls this afternoon. The Dakota Fanning icon is coming back.

I would block this tapeworm, but making fun of him is more fun. This turd doesnt even star the world pats*.

...BJs?

No thanks dude. That's your biggest problem. It's like I said before, it's not your pessimism that turns people off, it's your pompous attitude and self appointed position as the Leonard Maltin of the message board. Reading a thread you've contributed to reads something like this.

Thurman #1: That guy sucks and people that like him suck

Troll: Awesome Thurman. I love your post and I couldn't agree more

Tonyjustbecause: I'm trying to be positive but I hate everything and it's hard not to suck

Troll: excellent post tony. You're the best!!

Random poster: I think we might be good this year

Troll: No, I'm not ok with that. That was a bad post. You can have your cool aid.

Hossage: Piss off troll, you suck.

Troll: <pissing and whining>

You wonder if mpl isnt these other trolls too, agreeing with himself on other names. If so, why?

We know that governments and businesses hire trolls to go into internet forums. Is someone paying him? He seems like he is reading from a script.

CONner. That avatar he has, the fact that he seems to be reading from a script, everything about him says he isnt an honest broker. But why would someone pay a troll to come here? Or are these just very disturbed people?

THEWILDRABBIIT

THURMAN#1

ALBANY,nv

THE AVENGER

JUSTBECAUSETONY

MICKEY

My God, you are stupid.

On a lighter note, why would you think TSW would be a good place for this?

CONner. That avatar he has, the fact that he seems to be reading from a script, everything about him says he isnt an honest broker. But why would someone pay a troll to come here? Or are these just very disturbed people?

Nothing so sinister, these are mere douche bags we're dealing with.

You know, you're alright, Byrd Bath.

Mpl, I was just out in the yard squirting some delighted, squealing six year-old girls this afternoon. The Dakota Fanning icon is coming back.

I would block this tapeworm, but making fun of him is more fun. This turd doesnt even star the world pats*.

I can't figure out whether to laugh and hate myself or call the authorities. :devil:

It's like I said before, it's not your pessimism that turns people off, it's your pompous attitude and self appointed position as the Leonard Maltin of the message board.

IMO, it seems more like Bill O'Reilly.

It was meant to be a serious post and I was truly giving thanks to those posters I have enjoyed reading. Thought others might want to do the same...

Yet, Hossage, Pilsner, and Robs house have to interject and continue to bash me. Personally, I don't really care but it seems as though you guys can't seem to ignore me and leave me alone. I will fight back when I am attacked! What man wouldn't.

I have written several serious post and especially Hossage replies back with nasty troll comments, something like go away, or who cares. The comments were unwarranted. I admit I fire back and the cycle continues...

...BJs?

No thanks dude. That's your biggest problem. It's like I said before, it's not your pessimism that turns people off, it's your pompous attitude and self appointed position as the Leonard Maltin of the message board. Reading a thread you've contributed to reads something like this.

Thurman #1: That guy sucks and people that like him suck

Troll: Awesome Thurman. I love your post and I couldn't agree more

Tonyjustbecause: I'm trying to be positive but I hate everything and it's hard not to suck

Troll: excellent post tony. You're the best!!

Random poster: I think we might be good this year

Troll: No, I'm not ok with that. That was a bad post. You can have your cool aid.

Hossage: Piss off troll, you suck.

Troll: <pissing and whining>

Rob, your entitled to your opinion . I like to think that I contribute more than that to the forum? Unfair summary of my post.

Granted I can be a jerk at times and I admit to it but others including yourself have to be held accountable too.

Rob is a great guy. You deserve to be eaten from the inside by parasites.

Never once did I imply Rob is not a great guy. Again, you are implying things to make me like bad.

Anyone who compliments and laughs at a guy who insults his mother leads something to be desired.

Dude, take a look in the mirror before you start casting stones....

Then delete the thread, ladyboy.

There is nothing wrong with the thread!

Simply put, the thread was genuine and forthright. It was never intended to insult anyone or have anyone take sides. Personally, I wanted to "give my props" to those posters I really enjoy. Postive feedback is always good to hear right? I wasn't expecting any response from those I positively cited. I certainly wasn't expecting such a "backlash" of negative comments from those who dislike me.

Notice, I purposefully didn't mention anything about my least favorite posters. I believe this illustrates my true intent of the thread.

With that said, I stand by the thread and once again thank the previous mentioned individuals.

Chow...

I've never blocked or ignored anyone on here before. But once I figure it out

you're my first candidate.

You lack class, tact, and respect. You offer nothing productive. The one

thing you're good at is trying to cause drama. Utterly classless.

Pilsner, way out of line response because your assumption of this thread is "way off base" and unfounded.

What does it say about someone who laughs and compliments a guy who calls his mother a truck stop whore.

Before you throw stones why don't you check your own inventory... Don't play the holier-than-thou stance.

This **** is rediccc.

Anyone else sick of reading this crap? If you guys are so sure he is trolling then stop taking the "bait" and stop trolling him back.

He has a pompous attitude and can be a tool, but he isn't killing the forums, the guys replying to him are. Block him or get over it.

This **** is rediccc.

Anyone else sick of reading this crap? If you guys are so sure he is trolling then stop taking the "bait" and stop trolling him back.

He has a pompous attitude and can be a tool, but he isn't killing the forums, the guys replying to him are. Block him or get over it.

Thanks for an honest assessment and I agree with "he has a pompous attitude and can be a tool." I am working on improving my interpersonal skills.

There is nothing wrong with the thread!

Simply put, the thread was genuine and forthright. It was never intended to insult anyone or have anyone take sides. Personally, I wanted to "give my props" to those posters I really enjoy. Postive feedback is always good to hear right? I wasn't expecting any response from those I positively cited. I certainly wasn't expecting such a "backlash" of negative comments from those who dislike me.

Notice, I purposefully didn't mention anything about my least favorite posters. I believe this illustrates my true intent of the thread.

With that said, I stand by the thread and once again thank the previous mentioned individuals.

Chow...

Honestly, you posted this solely to get a response from people. You knew, 100%, that you would "start crap" by posting an mpl all star list. And If you didnt, then you arent as smart as you seem.

If you put 1/2 as much thought into some positive posts as you do bad ones, more people might find you as a better contributer. Constant negativity on a site where you are only going to get hardcore Bills fans will not get you very much respect. Try looking at the glass as half full instead of half empty for once. We have all suffered through the terrible and mediocre seasons as fans the same. People want to talk good about the bills or we wouldnt be on here.

Again, posting an all star list to illicit responses makes you look like you honestly want to only argue with people about anything you can.

I have never blocked anyone, in fact, I refuse to do so...however, MPL, buddy, come on! When it comes to the boards, when in doubt, shut up! Do like I do, if I need to vent or just want to ramble I write an entire post and than never post it. That way it is out of my system! I mean, half the stuff I think I realize that no one cares about, the rest of it has to be filtered several times.

I'll give you it plain and simple:

Go 2 months without starting a new topic. Than, go 6 months without starting a topic that is not reporting a headline news event for the Bills. Never mention someone else in a post and never provide more than a fact in any reply. Do not state your opinions unless you can back them up with something. It's simple and you'll gain a lot more "buddies" here.

Honestly, you posted this solely to get a response from people. You knew, 100%, that you would "start crap" by posting an mpl all star list. And If you didnt, then you arent as smart as you seem.

If you put 1/2 as much thought into some positive posts as you do bad ones, more people might find you as a better contributer. Constant negativity on a site where you are only going to get hardcore Bills fans will not get you very much respect. Try looking at the glass as half full instead of half empty for once. We have all suffered through the terrible and mediocre seasons as fans the same. People want to talk good about the bills or we wouldnt be on here.

Again, posting an all star list to illicit responses makes you look like you honestly want to only argue with people about anything you can.

To use your words, I guess I am not as smart as I seem because my intention wasn't to start shi t. That's the truth and you can believe it or not.

I have no need to form as you put it an "all star list." Serves no purpose and I "run alone."

Your assumptions are 100% incorrect. In fact, look at my previous last two weeks postings. With the exception of that idiot hossage and "his entourage" I have been really laid back and not as condescending and negative. Problem is people remember the past and hold that against me. Kinda like a Hyundai car. Started out making poor cars and the reputation still sticks with them even though the product by most expert accounts is pretty good.

You know the saying never good to assume because......

I have never blocked anyone, in fact, I refuse to do so...however, MPL, buddy, come on! When it comes to the boards, when in doubt, shut up! Do like I do, if I need to vent or just want to ramble I write an entire post and than never post it. That way it is out of my system! I mean, half the stuff I think I realize that no one cares about, the rest of it has to be filtered several times.

Go 2 months without starting a new topic. Than, go 6 months without starting a topic that is not reporting a headline news event for the Bills. Never mention someone else in a post and never provide more than a fact in any reply. Do not state your opinions unless you can back them up with something. It's simple and you'll gain a lot more "buddies" here.

Thanks for the advice. I think you had a lot of good things to say.

Since I was small my mother always told me my best buddy was my wallet...so I don't need any buddies here.

We may have just stumbled upon some new posting guidelines. :devil:

Another thing I do alot... you have a post you want to comment on. Give it an hour, maybe a day. If the issue is still unresolved, then reply. But there's not sense replying to every comment.

Thanks for the advice. I think you had a lot of good things to say.

Since I was small my mother always told me my best buddy was my wallet...so I don't need any buddies here.

I am not going to reply with some negative remark but I am going to ask you a question. If I had a lot of good advice, why don't you use it? Why do you not simply realize the negative attitude you are displaying.

You may not need buddies here or want to contribute to worthwhile discussion, but I really would like you to ask yourself the purpose you have to post here.

Take care, I will now make you the first, and only person, I have ever blocked in 7 years on this board.