WHICH RECEIVER IS THE MOST LIKELY TO ACHIEVE SOME SUCCESS

It just seems to me that every thime Stevie Johnson has been given the OPPORTUNITY to do something he has made plays.......

But guys Parrish have been given chance after chance and turn up lemons....now it is the "New Gailey Scheme" that is supposed to make him shine.....

Stevie Johnson just goes out and turns lemons into lemonade no matter what the situation. He just doesnt have the pedigree of being a high pick.

It just seems to me that every thime Stevie Johnson has been given the OPPORTUNITY to do something he has made plays.......

But guys Parrish have been given chance after chance and turn up lemons....now it is the "New Gailey Scheme" that is supposed to make him shine.....

Stevie Johnson just goes out and turns lemons into lemonade no matter what the situation. He just doesnt have the pedigree of being a high pick.

Spot on about Parrish. The guy has been on the field constantly and yet after five years he has a total of 100 catches for 5 TDs. That kind of production can be had from street free agents at vet minimum. He is not an NFL caliber WR and his days as a top punt returner (which is a vastly overrated job) are over.

And my bad on all the caps bills nation, but thanks to those who answer the question before ignorance set in! Thanks for the correction tho! Lol GO BILLS!!!

Didn't you get the point? No shouting... especially that. I mean, there was a thread aimed at banning "Shout" the song the other day. Take the hint. If you want to be demonstrative about something insult another poster's intelligence, or manhood, or mother, or something... add fifty or sixty swearing icons or head bashes, cuz they're not nearly the punch in the eye that capital letters are. Anyway, welcome aboard and go bills!

Turns lemons into lemonade? Just makes plays? I guess I've missed them.

12 catches over two years, with only two of them last year. How many "plays" could he have made?

Didn't you get the point? No shouting... especially that. I mean, there was a thread aimed at banning "Shout" the song the other day. Take the hint. If you want to be demonstrative about something insult another poster's intelligence, or manhood, or mother, or something... add fifty or sixty swearing icons or head bashes, cuz they're not nearly the punch in the eye that capital letters are. Anyway, welcome aboard and GO BILLS!!!!!!! :unsure::):blink::wallbash:

I think it will be Parrish that puts up the best #'s after Evans.

Last year Josh Reed had 27 receptions for 291 yards and 10.8 average with one TD. If Roscoe doubles that I'll be very happy, but he won't be second most productive. JMO

To much gets made about what # the receiver is. Lee Evans is not a true#1 in the sense that he is the #1 target on every pass play. He is # 1 in the sense that o the group of receivers, he is the "most talented".

I think that each and every receiver that makes the active roster will be used according to the gameplan and situation.

That being said, I think that Steve Johnson is going to surprise the league this year with how good he will be. I really want to see what other teams would do with redzone lineup of David Nelson James Hardy Shawn Nelson and Derek Schouman, with Lynch and Spiller in the backfield. If the Bills can't score with that kind of size advantage, then there are some serious problems at OBD.

Didn't you get the point? No shouting... especially that. I mean, there was a thread aimed at banning "Shout" the song the other day. Take the hint. If you want to be demonstrative about something insult another poster's intelligence, or manhood, or mother, or something... add fifty or sixty swearing icons or head bashes, cuz they're not nearly the punch in the eye that capital letters are. Anyway, welcome aboard and go bills!

I got that memo my dude and thanks! Lol I didn't know people took something so small so serious! I guess we Bills fans suffer for so long we short on everything! Rookie mistake... We live n we learn... How about go bills better....