WHICH RECEIVER IS THE MOST LIKELY TO ACHIEVE SOME SUCCESS

I FOR ONE IS GIVIN IT UP FOR STEVE JOHNSON, I WANT TO SEE THIS KID TRUE POTENTIAL OR IF HE IS A HERE AND THERE KINDA PLAYER! IT WOULD ALSO BE GREAT TO SEE HARDY FINALLY BE WORTH A CLAP OR TWO. EASLEY IS SOME1 IN A FEW YEARS I CAN SEE MAY ADD SUM HELP TO THE POSITION, BUT I DONT WANT TO THINK A YEAR OR 2 MY GOD WE NEED EXCITEMENT NOW HAVE MERCY! YOUR THOUGHTS......

I FOR ONE IS GIVIN IT UP FOR STEVE JOHNSON, I WANT TO SEE THIS KID TRUE POTENTIAL OR IF HE IS A HERE AND THERE KINDA PLAYER! IT WOULD ALSO BE GREAT TO SEE HARDY FINALLY BE WORTH A CLAP OR TWO. EASLEY IS SOME1 IN A FEW YEARS I CAN SEE MAY ADD SUM HELP TO THE POSITION, BUT I DONT WANT TO THINK A YEAR OR 2 MY GOD WE NEED EXCITEMENT NOW HAVE MERCY! YOUR THOUGHTS......

First, you shouldn't write everything in capital letters. When you write in all caps, that means you're shouting, lower case letters please.

Second, I can see Johnson and Easley having the most success this year. I think Hardy will get a chance at the #2 WR position, but will get beaten out by Johnson. I can see Hardy primarily used as a red zone threat.

I think that Steve Johnson is the most ready to start at this moment. This to me is going to be one of the more interesting battles in camp. Hardy and Johnson will be battling, while Roscoe is the main man in the slot.

The good thing about Johnson is his versatility. He can line up inside and/or outside and be productive. Hardy on the other hand, is more the outside receiver. I feel like Hardy may have the most potential, but Johnson is the most pro ready we have.

Easley looked good in spring but I think we fade once the pads go on. He is deceptively fast and will be good on special teams if nothing else. He needs to work on getting bigger and work on his route running.

Roosevelt will be someone else to look at in camp. This guy seems just to make plays even though he is small in stature.

I really like how hungry this group is. We don't need that many receivers to keep active due to the number of good rbs we have. Don't forget CJ can always line up in the slot as well.

We will see soon enough.

My thoughts? :thumbsup:

Not technically a receiver..... but I think Shawn Nelson is due for a breakout year. He has great physical attributes at the TE spot... between him and Hardy we *could* have a decent endzone threat when in goaline/redzone situations... well, as long as a QB can huck the ball up.

Here's an article that discusses the competition at the WR position: http://www.realfootball365.com/articles/bills/14891

First, you shouldn't write everything in capital letters. When you write in all caps, that means you're shouting, lower case letters please.

Second, I can see Johnson and Easley having the most success this year. I think Hardy will get a chance at the #2 WR position, but will get beaten out by Johnson. I can see Hardy primarily used as a red zone threat.

maybe he IS shouting?....

Stevie Johnson is my boy. I know there are those here among us who skoff(sp?) at this prospect, but in his limited playing time and pre-season I have liked what I have seen. I, for one, am looking forward to seeing him play full time this year.

My thoughts? :thumbsup:

Really? that's it?....you disappoint me mr.wonderful. i've come to expect the worst out of you......and nothin!

WHAT!?!?!?!?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

:thumbsup:

I think this is the year for Roscoe to shine. He has no excuses now with J. Reed gone. Hardy or Easley on the outside. It really doesn't look good on paper but I think this group can surprise us all. Its gonna take great coaching and the right QB but who knows. Go Bills

My dude it really doesn't matter to me rather I'm on ignore by you or not! I'm a bills fan not an !@#$ fan! So thank you....

If he put you on "Ignore" he cannot read your reply. :thumbsup:

I think Hardy is going to step up big time this Season. I think in the long run TO's greatest contribution to The Bills will be getting Hardy focused on being great...It seems as if TO actually helped Hardy get his head on straight...

And believe me I know how crazy that sounds... :thumbsup:

I think it will be Parrish that puts up the best #'s after Evans.

interesting. I would love to see this happen of course. But i don't think he'll have as many receptions as Johnson, spiller,jackson and nelson. But if used properly I feel he's a great homerun threat just like spiller and could finally help this offense.

What about Green Bay? Minny? Some great weather there--and real cosmopolitan towns! Do they have trouble attracting players?

Hmmmmmmmmm. I wonder what it could be......

name me all the big free agent signings those 2 teams attract. other than pat williams,clements and farve, i cant think of any.

My dude it really doesn't matter to me rather I'm on ignore by you or not! I'm a bills fan not an !@#$ fan! So thank you....

damn. thats harsh. I haven't even put mpl on ignore. your just fine man. he must be having a bad day.