Manliest Cities

HopsGuy

It's big news here in the Queen City (sometimes these jokes are too easy) that Charlotte is the "Manliest City in America". With "Salty Snack Sales" as a metric, the fact that Lance (maker of those awesome peanut butter & cheese crackers) is here was probably the deciding factor. It goes along with Dudefest this weekend, I suppose.

Strange that Buffalo is ranked 47th out of 50. Hey, at least the Nickel City placed 2 spots ahead of Habana Norte.

I WANNA KNOW WHICH OF YOU LADYBOY CITIES WANTS TO TAKE ON THE MANICORN IN THE IRON CAGE, BABY! COME GET SOME, CHARLOTTE. YOUR CITY EVEN HAS A FEMALE NAME! WE WRESTLE BUFFALO UP HERE AND SHOOT PEOPLE OVER CARD GAMES. I HAVENT CHANGED MY FLANNEL IN WEEKS. I WILL DEFINITELY !@#$ YOU UP, CHARLOTTE.

Something named Lance potentially being a deciding factor in a manliness ranking. Too funny. Reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Homer complains about gay people taking all of our toughest names like Bruce and Lance.

Something named Lance potentially being a deciding factor in a manliness ranking. Too funny. Reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Homer complains about gay people taking all of our toughest names like Bruce and Lance.

And Julius. Those were the toughest names we had.

Charlotte... that place conjures up an image of wussy husbands with entitlement wives.

So you've been here? :w00t:

My group of friends are mostly dudes with 2-3 kids and are totally afraid of their wives. One guy completely bucks that trend. They're all in awe of him. His wife once had the whole neighborhood over, kids running around going crazy. He was a little late getting back from an afternoon on the course. She simply asked him why he didn't call. His response: "What the f*&k do you want me to do? Call you from the course? I was golfing!" It was pretty great.

I don't think those women want their husbands playing with me. I'm a bad influence.

So you've been here? :w00t:

My group of friends are mostly dudes with 2-3 kids and are totally afraid of their wives. One guy completely bucks that trend. They're all in awe of him. His wife once had the whole neighborhood over, kids running around going crazy. He was a little late getting back from an afternoon on the course. She simply asked him why he didn't call. His response: "What the f*&k do you want me to do? Call you from the course? I was golfing!" It was pretty great.

I don't think those women want their husbands playing with me. I'm a bad influence.

For real, dude, I get the same thing. My friends wives hate me cause I'm not neutered.

The criteria for this are so stupid. Basically, if your city has 200 ponderosas and a bunch of Lowe's, you're manly? No wonder that Charlotte--the headquarters for Lowe's--is #1.

"The COMBOS® “America’s Manliest Cities” study ranked 50 major metropolitan areas, using criteria that included the number of home improvement stores, steak houses, pickup trucks and motorcycles per capita."

The criteria for this are so stupid. Basically, if your city has 200 ponderosas and a bunch of Lowe's, you're manly? No wonder that Charlotte--the headquarters for Lowe's--is #1.

"The COMBOS® “America’s Manliest Cities” study ranked 50 major metropolitan areas, using criteria that included the number of home improvement stores, steak houses, pickup trucks and motorcycles per capita."

I think you're taking this a bit too seriously.