Damn

"I told him [Kris] — because that's the biggest thing in athletics, they cheat all the time — I told him, cheat on me all you want. If you get caught, I'm going to s- - -w everybody on your entire team — coaches, trainers, players. I would do everybody on his whole team."

"Mike Piazza just did a back flip," Stern said, egging her on. "Even the coaches? What about, like, the bat boys?"

"Everybody would get a turn," Anna pledged. "If my husband cheated on me and embarrassed me like that, I will embarrass him more than he could ever imagine."

--------------------------------

Nice wife you've got there Kris. Real good mother material.

I think I'm in love! :w00t::ph34r::o

Stern asked: "What if your husband, the great pitcher, comes to you and says, 'Honey, I need two women at the same time. I need you to do that for me?' "

Anna replied, "You know, if that's what he came to me and said that he needed, then that's what he would get, because he is my entire universe. I adore my husband. He's a saint "

Imagine if she said she'd service every fan at the stadium....Ticket sales would go 100%.....

Mets/Brewers game would sell out....

When Benson pitched, you'd hear, "Benson Cheating" chants, along with "ANNA" "ANNA" "ANNA" chants....

Things could get wild...

Lets just say SHEA wouldnt be a place for the kids anymore

Former stripper threatens to bang the whole organization.  What a...surprise...  :w00t:

142935[/snapback]

Does she realize the stevestojan her husband is going to get from his team mates? Nice wife...........I hope Jose Lima bangs her... :ph34r:

This is a prime example of how having a hot chick is way overrated. This is Kurt Warner's wife on steroids. She needs to shut the f*ck up. If I were him, I'd have called Howard's show while she was on and dumped her on the air. What a puss.

142923[/snapback]

Agreed. She's probably one of those type that if you want a hot meal, you have to pick one up on the way home from work.

She's OK but the last time I saw her she kept yelling "ow, ow" too much so I told her it was over.

Anyway she looks like she could suck a golf ball through a yard of garden hose.

I think that is clever when chicks with fwoppy sweater puffs hold their hands above their heads to get the fun bags to rise up to chest level. Then they look normal ... kind of ...

As for what she said ... it describes a person with zero self-esteem. The correct response would be if he cheats on me I'll divorce him, take all his money and keep my self respect. But those were the old days. Now she'll just flush all of her dignity down the toilet. Like I said above she's real clever.