Damn

Judging by that picture in The Post, we've got a real Rik Ocasek/Paulina Porizkova type situation here boys...

143371[/snapback]

she looks kinda soft and floppy to me. and I'm not real picky when it comes to a womens looks. But if you are on FHM and reeling in a MLB player, I expect a tighter package.

she looks kinda soft and floppy to me. and I'm not real picky when it comes to a womens looks. But if you are on FHM and reeling in a MLB player, I expect a tighter package.

143374[/snapback]

I see your point, but its not even that she's THAT hot. It's more that he's THAT ugly. Way out of his league regardless.

Money: win friends, influence people.

143374[/snapback]

She's has had 3 kids....not bad in my opinion

C'mon......her comments weren't really that bad. Plus, I there was definitely some sarcasm involved.

She basically said what any husband would say.......if you mess around on her she's going to get you back and fk around on you.

144092[/snapback]

i don't know if you heard the show. she's definitely a head case. Let's see how she would feel if he said he'd bang all her desperate stripper friends, the cocktail waitresses, the rose vendor, the DJ's sister, the door girl, etc.

he'd be a big meany and she'd be disgraced nationally on radio. How dare he????

she's a c--t.

Last line of the article (in reference to his contract): "I laid out a lot of the terms."

Is this code for the front office?

As a Met fan, I was disappointed that she didn't mention the fans in her revenge scheme! :w00t::w00t: