Who is this QB

JPL7

Who is the QB in this picture behind Eric Wood?? I dont remember a black quarterback on a roster since Troy Woodbury.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2010/6/21/...-10#add-comment

It looks like a picture from last season....could be either Jackson or Roscoe. Didn't they have a trick play last season using one of these guys as a QB?

It looks like a picture from last season....could be either Jackson or Roscoe. Didn't they have a trick play last season using one of these guys as a QB?

It could be Fred Jackson on the wildcat last year. Jackson faked the run, then threw a TD pass to Evans.

QUOTE (BillsRUs @ Jun 21 2010, 12:52 PM) *

It was Fred Jackson on the wildcat last year. Jackson faked the run, then threw a TD pass to Evans.

Could be The Chroisen One.

PTR

Absolutely not. You can tell pretty easily by looking at the skin color that it's not Gibran.

And going by the fact that the first number on the jersey is pretty clearly a "2", I'm going with Fred Jackson running a wildcat play.

edit: the more I look at it, the more I can't really tell if that's a 2, or a 1. Guess it could be Parrish; I don't know the faces of most of the players well enough to tell for sure. I do know that both have been used in wildcat though, so my money's on it being one of those two.

Fast Freddy hasn't been on the team in a few years and his name was Jonathan Smith. Fred Jackson is known as Action Jackson or, to Marshawn, "Head"

Anyway, it's not Roscoe...too tall...looks too tall to be Jackson as well

Absolutely not. You can tell pretty easily by looking at the skin color that it's not Gibran.

And going by the fact that the first number on the jersey is pretty clearly a "2", I'm going with Fred Jackson running a wildcat play.

edit: the more I look at it, the more I can't really tell if that's a 2, or a 1. Guess it could be Parrish; I don't know the faces of most of the players well enough to tell for sure. I do know that both have been used in wildcat though, so my money's on it being one of those two.

Looks like a 3 to me.