Who will score the Bills' first touchdown?

Bills' First Touchdown?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Who will score the Bills' first touchdown of 2010-2011?

• CJ Spiller
    • Fred Jackson
    • Marshawn Lynch
    • Lee Evans
    • James Hardy
    • Steve Johnson
    • Marcus Easley
    • Shawn Nelson
    • Roscoe Parrish
    • Leodis McKelvin
    • Quarterback
    • Defense (Name?)
    • Other

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Byrd.

:w00t::thumbsup: I think the defense is going to be so pumped up to start the year and willing to take some chances as this Bills' team is about winning football games!

Our #2 pick that this board moaned and groaned about last year before the season started should have been Rookie of the Year but he is an opportunist who will get more chances for big plays. So, watch for that early interception that is brought back all the way ... and after that score Spiller, Evans, Nelson, and Hardy (ok, I am not totally convinced with Hardy and can easily slip Easley's name here) will see the end zone ... a new year of possibilities! :thumbsup:

Moorman fake FG pass to Denney.

ALREADY CALLED IT :thumbsup::w00t::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :censored: :censored:

We have a few big runs to open the game, drive stalls, we go with the fake FG to score. Despite having an average drive that stalled with a few big plays, the board erupts and we are the best team ever. We lose 27 - 10

I went with Evans. Gailey is well known for emphasizing the running game but he's also very smart and I think the first play from scrimmage is a PA pass down the sidelines to Evans.

It would of been until you let the cat out of the bag.

Other teams coaches and scouts read these boards to prepare for games.

ALREADY CALLED IT :unsure::flirt::lol::w00t::D:)

We have a few big runs to open the game, drive stalls, we go with the fake FG to score. Despite having an average drive that stalled with a few big plays, the board erupts and we are the best team ever. We lose 27 - 10

Spiller runs one 80 yards on the opening drive. One can dream!!!!