Ghost Caught on Video Tape Sets Off Burglar Alarm.

Steely Dan

I wish there was a better view of it, I really couldn't get a defining look of whatever it was.

If you watch the video there are three small white streaks moving from right to left and starting at the door on the upper right. It appears something walks from the door around the boxes and goes off up and out of the frame.

If this was on tape, it is most likely the tape has been recorded over many times. It's MORE likely this is bleed-through from a previous recording.

If it was recorded on HD, it would be less likely for bleed-through to occur, but I wouldn't rule it out completely.

Or it could be true. Just to cover all the bases.

If this was on tape, it is most likely the tape has been recorded over many times. It's MORE likely this is bleed-through from a previous recording.

If it was recorded on HD, it would be less likely for bleed-through to occur, but I wouldn't rule it out completely.

The bleed through is a great explanation. And could likely be the case ... though it doesn't explain the alarm going off at that exact moment ...

The bleed through is a great explanation. And could likely be the case ... though it doesn't explain the alarm going off at that exact moment ...

What he said. :mellow:

Not to be a smartass, but if all the ghosts that supposedly exist, started setting off IR motion sensors, IR Cameras, and so on, Ghost Hunters would have their own 24/7 network.