Was anyone here at Superbowl 25?

Not I, in fact I didn't watch it ... but then again it was 2 a.m. where I was and Armed Forces radio goofed and missed the 1st quarter so I went back to bed ... so I was spared the pain of that one.

Growing up in the Buffalo area, I graduated high school in '92. I attended the game that catapulted the Bills into Super Bowl 25 (can we finally get rid of the roman numerals for Super Bowls?), that infamous 51-3 drubbing of the Raiders.

I did not leave Buffalo until '99 after college.

So, it's your fault! :huh:

He rosened our Superbowl victories! :wallbash:

I wasn't at the games - but my parents did rent a big screen TV for the entire playoff run. The thing was big (even by today's standards). Everyone came over to our place to watch the games - it was awesome. ;)

Except the ending....

I was curious of who had the majority of fans at that stadium.

Giants. More Bills fans out partying all weekend tho.

How was the atmosphere when Bills fans around the world sang "shout"?

They only played 30 seconds of Shout in the stadium, and they did it right after the TD rather than after the extra point. It was a little odd actually.

I was curious of who had the majority of fans at that stadium.

Based on my section, I'd be inclined to think most were "MVPs" & neither Bills nor Giants fans (arguably not even football fans).

In fact, a couple of guys got up & left at the 2:00 warning! That REALLY irked me (consider that at the time one had every reason to believe the game had the potential to have a very exciting ending).

From what I saw around the stadium (based on apparel worn), Giant fans definitely out#ed Bills fans.

I was at all four (and from my vantage point in Tampa Bay, I thought Norwood made the kick). Still gives me nightmares.

I was there and thought the same. My seat was down low and right on the LOS for the kick. Looked good until the last second.

Growing up in the Buffalo area, I graduated high school in '92. I attended the game that catapulted the Bills into Super Bowl 25 (can we finally get rid of the roman numerals for Super Bowls?), that infamous 51-3 drubbing of the Raiders.

I did not leave Buffalo until '99 after college.

You made it through in a quick seven years! Good job.