Fitz.....

I was watching some highlights on BuffaloBills.com and when they were showing the defensive highlights, it seemed like every interception was thrown by Fitz, are they signaling in advance that his days are numbered?, I for one hope so, and for that matter, Trentative as well, didn't see any long throws by him, plenty of long completions by Brohm and Brown, if I missed the positive by Edwards and Fitz, I apologize, but after seeing them crash and burn last year, I'm ready for some change, anyone agree??????

I was watching some highlights on BuffaloBills.com and when they were showing the defensive highlights, it seemed like every interception was thrown by Fitz, are they signaling in advance that his days are numbered?, I for one hope so, and for that matter, Trentative as well, didn't see any long throws by him, plenty of long completions by Brohm and Brown, if I missed the positive by Edwards and Fitz, I apologize, but after seeing them crash and burn last year, I'm ready for some change, anyone agree??????

yeah Fitz is a bad QB we all know that.

Guest dog14787

All the Bills QB's seem to be performing fairly well including Fitz in my opinion.

I'm not reading to much into the interceptions because Fitzpatrick is also the most aggressive QB on the Bills roster.

All the Bills QB's seem to be performing fairly well including Fitz in my opinion.

I'm not reading to much into the interceptions because Fitzpatrick is also the most aggressive QB on the Bills roster.

*Excatly*. I'm not a coach, but I would say interceptions are almost a good sign at this stage, when timing isn't down just yet, as it points out the QB who is probably trying to go where he should be for the big play, rather than the other QBs who are "playing it safe".

I hope to god it's either Fitz or that we just go ahead and hand the ball to Brown. Edwards / Brohm are hopeless, IMO, especially Edwards.

I'd like to see Brown light it up, Edwards gone, Brohm be the 2, and Fitz if he stays be the 3, I agree that Fitz is the more agressive QB so far, but he seems to be better coming off the bench, or to support 1 and 2 with a clipboard. Brown has a chip on his shoulder since his hometown team ( Titans ) didnt pick him, he's got something to prove,......... let's just hope this competition provides this team with a competent QB.......!

You guys are missing the OP's point: Those videos are assembled at One Bills Drive.

The highlights you see are the ones that the Buffalo Bills want you to see.

I noticed the same thing as the OP - almost all the bad QB plays they showed in the final video were Fitz.

That was intentional - they are sending us a message: Fitz is gone.

You guys are missing the OP's point: Those videos are assembled at One Bills Drive.

I noticed the same thing as the OP - almost all the bad QB plays they showed in the final video were Fitz.

so if it is as you say, then leading up to now, edwards has been in the lead in the race, with the exception of a few days when fitz was on... then suddenly something changed and now brohm has a slight edge on edwards and brown will be filling up the roster?

I think those plays were to fluff up the defense rather than degrade the qbs

and the reason edwards didnt throw any bombs was that they were practicing in the Red-zone. It just looked like fitz was throwing bombs because of his lobbing throws

Bob, are you being serious or sarcastic? I can't tell.

I don't dismiss conspiracy theories but taken at face value, I don't agree with your post.

Chris Brown, whatever you think of him seems like a good, straight-forward guy. I doubt he would be the mouthpiece and messenger of some sinister, underhanded agenda.

I'd like to see Brown light it up, Edwards gone, Brohm be the 2, and Fitz if he stays be the 3, I agree that Fitz is the more agressive QB so far, but he seems to be better coming off the bench, or to support 1 and 2 with a clipboard. Brown has a chip on his shoulder since his hometown team ( Titans ) didnt pick him, he's got something to prove,......... let's just hope this competition provides this team with a competent QB.......!

Brown must have 31 chips on his shoulder then.

The defensive backs are having a strong OTA camp so far. I would hesitate to say that maybe they got so good by practicing with the Bills quarterbacks?

But seriously, even though it is very early, signs are not so good for the QB squad, but we all probably knew that anyway. Brohm playing with the first team is not a good sign. Neither are all of the INTs.

You know I am rooting for NOT Trent. I know you are rooting FOR Trent. The above is as about as fair and balanced a statement that I could ask for.

Go Bills.

Go dog14787.

Yes, I am drunk, but it's a good thing!

Im not sure which highlight reel you're watching but to me it looks as if edwards has the least highlights from the eight videos,fitz has been well fitz (average and aggressive) and brohm is the turnover machine and brown has the least footage. Personally id rather see it shake out to be fitz edwards brown with brohm cut but regardless of who starts well be sure to see the other guy play after the first gets hurt behind tinkerbell and this swiss cheese of a line anyways, sorry to be negative go bills!

Im not sure which highlight reel you're watching but to me it looks as if edwards has the least highlights from the eight videos,fitz has been well fitz (average and aggressive) and brohm is the turnover machine and brown has the least footage. Personally id rather see it shake out to be fitz edwards brown with brohm cut but regardless of who starts well be sure to see the other guy play after the first gets hurt behind tinkerbell and this swiss cheese of a line anyways, sorry to be negative go bills!

k thanks! stop by anytime.

I am by no means a great fan of Fitz. However, I think he gives us the best chance to win games. This is why I am hoping he is named the starter. I am just not a great fan of Trent. He is too tenative and doesn't appear to have that command presence. Fitz is inaccurate but he throws the ball down field and tries to "thread the needle." Seems to have more respect from his teammates. X factor is Brohm...X factor can Gailey can't production from a medicore QB...

At least with Fitz, we know what we have. Granted not all that good but IMO gives us the best chance to win. With Edwards, I don't know what to expect besides check downs and playing scared. Upside - he is young and you never know he could turn out to be a productive good QB. With Fitz, he is not the future and will never really amount to anything but a good backup.

So Bills fans pick your poison.