Only a sprained Wang

I am amazed by the fascination with this guy (besides his name i mean).

Didn't look like a whole lot to me at the open practice and I mean physically as well as in the drills.

Doesn't mean he won't develop into something someday, but why all the interest now?

Didn't look like a whole lot to me at the open practice and I mean physically as well as in the drills.

Doesn't mean he won't develop into something someday, but why all the interest now?

It's hard to see what everyone's rigid fascination is, really.

I agree. I've watched all the film I could of Wang and he's not impressed me all that much. I've yet to see him bury a defender in the run game. Pretty good feet for a big guy, but man is he ever a project.

I agree. I've watched all the film I could of Wang and he's not impressed me all that much. I've yet to see him bury a defender in the run game. Pretty good feet for a big guy, but man is he ever a project.

Watch his film, he is very green when it comes to tackle. Is not over powering in space, leans way to much for pass rushers and foot work and vision is a problem.