The sounds that irritate you most

I love my mom but there's a reason I moved 3,000 miles away. I tell them I would have moved further but the ocean got in the way.

I did the same, for many years. But when things started getting bad, it was time to go back and help out.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did the same, for many years. But when things started getting bad, it was time to go back and help out.

I have five brothers and sisters. I'll help with money and visits but I will not be moving back nor would they expect me to.

If you ever think of Rian Lindelling the baby I'd be more than happy to be your holder.

Ill be looking for you at any restaurant and shopping center I go to in the near future. Remember laces... I mean teeth out... actually make that teeth in.

Im not sure how that happened. :)

I was reading that thread but never replied to anything. . .

If you hit the "+ Quote" it saves that post for the next time you reply to any thread, not just the one you were in.

People making unnecessary sounds at the movies in general. I despise it when a big group of 13-14 year old kids saunters into the theatre, and you just know they're gonna sit in the row behind you and talk the whole f*cking time.

Thus the reason I don't go to movie theaters anymore.

The women from The View cackling in the background

Nancy Grace's voice.

Agreed! :)

Can't we shiv those Mofos?

Can't stand the sound of someone "sucking their teeth" or my co worker eating pistachios. :thumbsup:

People picking/chewing on their cuticles. I've ended relationships over this.

:) Does that even make any sound?

There are times when we need to realize the problem is OUR problem and not the person making the noise. I worked with a woman who was on the verge of firing an assistant because she didn't like the sound the girl make when she ate an apple. Um...that's the sound of eating an apple. Deal with it.

:) Does that even make any sound?

There are times when we need to realize the problem is OUR problem and not the person making the noise. I worked with a woman who was on the verge of firing an assistant because she didn't like the sound the girl make when she ate an apple. Um...that's the sound of eating an apple. Deal with it.

No certain people have a way of chewing/eating that is VERY annoying.

If you hit the "+ Quote" it saves that post for the next time you reply to any thread, not just the one you were in.

This i know, but i neverd quoted anything from that thread, i never tried to even reply. Ah maybe im just a little bit of an idiot... :)