Don't look if you just ate

stevestojan

6-5 is just one TAP, one "get your hand up there", one ANYTHING away.

And we challenge the TD in Oakland?

7-4

I'm not normally a "what if" guy, but those two plays (Jax beating 4 of our guys, and MM not challenging the TD in oak) is how close we are to 7-4.

Not to beat a dead horse but he was not forced out of bounds either. That was not a catch and should have been called incoplete.

Not to beat a dead horse but he was not forced out of bounds either. That was not a catch and should have been called incoplete.

6-5 is just one TAP, one "get your hand up there", one ANYTHING away.

And we challenge the TD in Oakland?

7-4

I'm not normally a "what if" guy, but those two plays (Jax beating 4 of our guys, and MM not challenging the TD in oak) is how close we are to 7-4.

141182[/snapback]

And don't forget making a stop on the last drive against the Jets in NJ...then we would be talking 8-3.

141182[/snapback]

I prefer to think of it as Jax beating 4 of our guys and Travis tripping en route to the goal line in Oakland.

If Travis doesn't trip over some imaginary shoelaces, we wouldn't even be talking about the need for a review.

And don't forget making a stop on the last drive against the Jets in NJ...then we would be talking 8-3.

141220[/snapback]

I'd prefer to have us show up before midway through the fourth quarter, though.

If we don't make the playoffs, it'll be the year of "What Could Have Been".

sorry, game over look at are record .------ score more points and we would have won . should of, would of ,could of and if drew would have played better we would have won . hell if the whole team would have played better we would be 10-1