A good sex question for everyone

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actively pursuing 18 year-olds for a relationship because you prefer them to women your own age probably says a lot about you, and I'm not sure any of what it's saying is good.

What if the 18 year old is pursuing the older man?

When I was 29, I dated an 18 year old and she was definitely the one pursuing the relationship.

Now at 33, I know an 18 and 20 year old that I get flirty with. If either asked me out, should I say no?

What if the 18 year old is pursuing the older man?

When I was 29, I dated an 18 year old and she was definitely the one pursuing the relationship.

Now at 33, I know an 18 and 20 year old that I get flirty with. If either asked me out, should I say no?

Don't you have to take your advice and post pics before we comment...? ;)

Meh, I think it reflects more negatively on the 18 year old that's willing to date and/or sleep with someone who graduated high school before she knew how to read.

And for a 30 year old, I suppose sleeping with an 18 year old is cool. Dating one, on the other hand, now that raises questions about the maturity levels of both parties involved.

I love how this topic has such a wide array of answers.

When asked why he likes 18-20 range of girls, this was his top reasons.

1. Hotter

2. Looking to have fun and not settle down

3. Don't care about bank account

4. Not fully engulfed in the bar scene and binge drinking. He says he is sick of going out all the time.

5. He enjoys their insignificant life problems and lack of baggage

Interesting points but some are questionable.

i'm sure from the standpoint of a 35 year old guy i'd probably see it differently, but as a 20 year old guy I admit i find it weird when a girl 18~20 is "in a relationship" with someone ~7+ years older than them. when it gets above 10 or so years then its downright creepy, and when that person is older than one of the girl's parents then there is something seriously wrong with both of them.

I love how this topic has such a wide array of answers.

When asked why he likes 18-20 range of girls, this was his top reasons.

1. Hotter

2. Looking to have fun and not settle down

3. Don't care about bank account

4. Not fully engulfed in the bar scene and binge drinking. He says he is sick of going out all the time.5. He enjoys their insignificant life problems and lack of baggage

Interesting points but some are questionable.

;)

Around here, that's ALL the 18-20 year old girls are interested in...I suspect it usually involves get back at mommy and daddy, but the first thing the freshmen girls do is get their fake IDs and hit the bars.