Bull 1 Matador 0

el Tigre

Check this out. This dude took it hard!

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international...9Snnc3d4BRNZPUN

BTW....in case you think the bull got a free pass because he "won", think again. The bull always dies. Well, there have been times where the bull "fought so valiantly" the crowd implores the matador to let him live, but that is almost unheard of. Standard procedure is to bring out another matador and finish off the bull. Major suckitude for el toro.

Things like this make me so happy.

!@#$ with an animal for no reason other than entertainment, and you get everything you deserve. Well, I guess I mean "Mess with the Bull, you get the horns."

i have no sympathy for this, or any other, matador. they should all get gored.

What they said; :censored:

They have a poll on that site asking which side your on. The bulls or the matadors. 86% as of right now are on the Bulls side. :(

BTW....in case you think the bull got a free pass because he "won", think again. The bull always dies. Well, there have been times where the bull "fought so valiantly" the crowd implores the matador to let him live, but that is almost unheard of. Standard procedure is to bring out another matador and finish off the bull. Major suckitude for el toro.

Yeah,I know. I know all about bullfighting. I've actually been to bullfights in 4 different countries. In Portugal,the Azores and some parts of South America,the bull is allowed to exit the ring alive. The format is basically the same except at the end the matador performs a ceremonial kill and cows are let into the ring to lure the bull out. This actually has some of it's own entertainment value,cuz the humans,armed only with long poles, have a hard time controlling 5 or 6 female fighting cows as well as the angry bull.

Yeah,I know. I know all about bullfighting. I've actually been to bullfights in 4 different countries. In Portugal,the Azores and some parts of South America,the bull is allowed to exit the ring alive. The format is basically the same except at the end the matador performs a ceremonial kill and cows are let into the ring to lure the bull out. This actually has some of it's own entertainment value,cuz the humans,armed only with long poles, have a hard time controlling 5 or 6 female fighting cows as well as the angry bull.

I guess that's a step in the right direction.

I guess that's a step in the right direction.

One other difference I forgot to mention with the Portuguese bullfights is the forcados. The first bull of each half is fought on horseback and then these cats come out and do their thing. After they stop the bull,if they can,the bull is lead out by the females. These guys are crazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8-XwAT4y_4

One other difference I forgot to mention with the Portuguese bullfights is the forcados. The first bull of each half is fought on horseback and then these cats come out and do their thing. After they stop the bull,if they can,the bull is lead out by the females. These guys are crazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8-XwAT4y_4

muy loco!

Things like this make me so happy.

!@#$ with an animal for no reason other than entertainment, and you get everything you deserve. Well, I guess I mean "Mess with the Bull, you get the horns."

i have no sympathy for this, or any other matador. they should all get gored.

What these guys said, I dont understand how people can watch this crap. how is it any different from dog fighting or any other sort of animal curelty, IMO

Only thing that sucks is the bull only got him once. . .