J.P signs with Seahawks

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he'll get cut in the preseason

I don't know. They only have Hasselback, Charlie Whitehurst, and a rookie from last year. Tim Teal or something like that. He is now the most experience guy behind Hass. I think he's got a decent shot to hang with the team. I live in Seattle so it would be pretty funny.

He embraced Buffalo a heck of a lot more than some other players we had....even went above and beyond in my opinion. And yes...that counts for something. Too bad the on the field product never materialized. I wish him well. He certainly gave it his best shot here in all phases.

Wrong Team to go to, I think.

Walter Jones is their LT, but he's coming back from a serious injury, Okung may replace him from Game 1 but is raw, Hutchinson is gone and Wahle is a journeyman, Max Unger is young, Sims isn't physical enough, Locklear is their best player while Okung learns under fire.

More running for his life?

eff JP Losman...I wish he would have suffered a career ender after fumbling against the J-E-T-S.
:w00t:

grow up...I hope you have even harsher thoughts for Jason Peters, who basically played matador on that play allowing the sack

Ole!!

Wrong Team to go to, I think.

Walter Jones is their LT, but he's coming back from a serious injury, Okung may replace him from Game 1 but is raw, Hutchinson is gone and Wahle is a journeyman, Max Unger is young, Sims isn't physical enough, Locklear is their best player while Okung learns under fire.

More running for his life?

Jones retired two weeks ago

JP was a good guy, not a very good QB, but a good guy and I can't root against people like that. I hope he does well with the Seahawks. I would feel the same way about Edwards - if he fails, yet again, to become the QB that this team needs, then I'll wish him well with his next team. I have nothing against either guy personally, but after continuous failures, I just don't care to see either of them behind center on my team...

He embraced Buffalo a heck of a lot more than some other players we had....even went above and beyond in my opinion. And yes...that counts for something. Too bad the on the field product never materialized. I wish him well. He certainly gave it his best shot here in all phases.

Exactly what does embracing Buffalo count for? Seriously I hate people who say crap like that. I'm fairly certain Bruce Smith never spent one extra day in Buffalo than he had to and we cheered him all the way to the HOF. Who gives a F if the player likes the city or thinks its a shathole if he can play and win?

He was a bust, but I really dislike the vitriol on this board towards him for this exact reason. He came in and really embraced this town, and tried to do what was right off the field. He wasn't good on our field, fine. Be he's not the only one. As far as I'm concerned, eff all y'all. I would guess that he did far more for our town than most of those who post on this board.