NEW TERM ON TBD NEEDED

Oh look a flyboy calling people dumb. That's a shock.

I got news for you Orville, while you're up there flying around in the clouds dropping some explosives, us dumb guys down here go around cleaning up your messes. I'm sure you'd thank us if you were all smart enough to realize it doesn't all happen by magic. Whose the dumb one now?

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

I think that one is pretty much self explanatory there tough guy........

Oh look a flyboy calling people dumb. That's a shock.

I got news for you Orville, while you're up there flying around in the clouds dropping some explosives, us dumb guys down here go around cleaning up your messes. I'm sure you'd thank us if you were all smart enough to realize it doesn't all happen by magic. Whose the dumb one now?

Who's.

Ask your law friends.

I think that one is pretty much self explanatory there tough guy........

Oh so now I'm the one trying to be a tough guy huh? I came in here with a freindly suggestion and you imply that anyone who doesn't fly fighter planes is somehow dumb. That's being a tough guy with words right there.

I know you have to be pretty frail to keep the plane's weight down so it's pretty cool to have the internet to be all togh on.

I'll stick with Soulja for my name pick though. Flyboy and Stewardess just don't have a tough guy ring to them.

Oh so now I'm the one trying to be a tough guy huh? I came in here with a freindly suggestion and you imply that anyone who doesn't fly fighter planes is somehow dumb. That's being a tough guy with words right there.

I know you have to be pretty frail to keep the plane's weight down so it's pretty cool to have the internet to be all togh on.

I'll stick with Soulja for my name pick though. Flyboy and Stewardess just don't have a tough guy ring to them.

Really? it is pretty funny because I said nothing about being a flyboy at all.... so again, point proven...

Anyway, who is this guy? he has to be an alternate to one of the regulars on here

Whoa Wormboy.

Look who got brave just after I left on account of the ghost of the boss. I told you I'm only scared of ghosts and thats it so that makes you of all people brave. That's rich.

You seen the ghost of the boss hanging around there? Because if you ain't seen it maybe we can have a head smashing in party.

And maybe since I'm an attorney we can have a legal head smashing as well since you libeled and slanderized me in this very thread too.

Awful sensitive you are. Jimmy Spagnola = TG? :w00t:

Really? it is pretty funny because I said nothing about being a flyboy at all.... so again, point proven...

Anyway, who is this guy? he has to be an alternate to one of the regulars on here

An alternate? Is that some sort of fancy Air Force word for homo? Because it better not be.

You didn't say you're a flyboy but your name says it. I can figure out stuff pretty good even though I don't fly a plane Mr. Brains. So all I wanted to say was the name should be Soulja and you start in with me. Maybe you are Soulja's alternate. Why else would you defend him and pick a fight like that?

An alternate? Is that some sort of fancy Air Force word for homo? Because it better not be.

You didn't say you're a flyboy but your name says it. I can figure out stuff pretty good even though I don't fly a plane Mr. Brains. So all I wanted to say was the name should be Soulja and you start in with me. Maybe you are Soulja's alternate. Why else would you defend him and pick a fight like that?

I gotta admit, for you being you...... its entertaining to say the least, thanks for the laughs man

Hey, I'm not sure being a reservist makes you anything. I was dumb enough to hang around for the big paycheck. Go Minuteman III!

Hey, I'm not sure being a reservist makes you anything. I was dumb enough to hang around for the big paycheck. Go Minuteman III!

Sure not doing it for the paycheck, its more for a love of my country and doing a small part in the grand scheme of things

Spoken by a true genius

someone must have googled "stereotypical jets fan" and is copy and pasting replies on here from what they found... i find it hilarious.

someone must have googled "stereotypical jets fan" and is copy and pasting replies on here from what they found... i find it hilarious.

Oh i agree, he is pretty funny, thats why I keep egging him on, it makes me laugh

He is Crayonz. Crayonz on the other hand is probably Dev/null. There are those who say Dev is Tom. :w00t:

He is Crayonz. Crayonz on the other hand is probably Dev/null. There are those who say Dev is Tom. :w00t:

So if crayonz is really me, and I'm really Tom, who is Tom really?

I propose the theory that Tom is actually an AI program like ELIZA, whose responses are generated by whatever input you provide.

Therefore crayonz, Tom, and myself are just reflections of different parts of your own personality onto yourself

I propose the theory that Tom is actually an AI program like ELIZA, whose responses are generated by whatever input you provide.

Therefore crayonz, Tom, and myself are just reflections of different parts of your own personality onto yourself

So most of us think we're idiots?

Now that's deep, /dev/. Maybe it's the toad.. :thumbsup:

To the thread's challenge: I vote 'spagnola'.

He is Crayonz. Crayonz on the other hand is probably Dev/null. There are those who say Dev is Tom. :thumbsup:

So most of us think we're idiots?

Now that's deep, /dev/. Maybe it's the toad.. :ph34r:

To the thread's challenge: I vote 'spagnola'.

You think. Therefore you are.

My head just sploded!!!!