Miss USA 2010

I turned it on when they had the five finalists left. While all were attractive, I had a pretty good feeling (so to speak) that she was going to win it all. She is gorgeous.

P.S. When I saw her initially, I did not know her name and presumed that she was a latina.

I turned it on when they had the five finalists left. While all were attractive, I had a pretty good feeling (so to speak) that she was going to win it all. She is gorgeous.

P.S. When I saw her initially, I did not know her name and presumed that she was a latina.

Like you,I tuned in about the last 20 minutes and saw the final 5. I thought she really stood out above the others. Absolutely beautiful,imo. My wife had to tell me to shut up about how hot she was. :thumbsup:

http://img524.imageshack.us/i/93877702.jpg/ GO BLUE!!

I live around a lot of Arab-Americans, and I never see them without that bhurka like dress that just shows the face. I wish they'd all dress like her, and I have the feeling a lot would be hot.

I live around a lot of Arab-Americans, and I never see them without that bhurka like dress that just shows the face. I wish they'd all dress like her, and I have the feeling a lot would be hot.

I know a couple of Arab-American girls (One from Iran, one from U.A.E.). Both are very pretty.

But if you heard her talk, you'd be turned off. She is seriously, every stereotype that you hear about dumb blonds (except she ain't blond). But she is dumber than a box of rocks. I am not sure I could do it, just because she might actually speak and that will make your dick go limper than Depo-Provera.

But if you heard her talk, you'd be turned off. She is seriously, every stereotype that you hear about dumb blonds (except she ain't blond). But she is dumber than a box of rocks. I am not sure I could do it, just because she might actually speak and that will make your dick go limper than Depo-Provera.

Most women talking turns me off. I just learn to tune it out. :thumbsup:

With beautiful women like this from all over the globe, it boogles my mind how people can be racist. I love tasting different flavors from the rainbow. I highly recommend it.

So true. There are all types of beautiful women from all different backgrounds. The one thing that I know for sure is that there is something about beautiful women that I like. :thumbsup:

In any event, it does boggle the mind that there are still people out there who are racists.

Because what good is a Miss America who can't do nuclear physics?

I don't care how dumb she is or what she sounds like. Nothing would "deflate" me if I got the chance. :bag: