Do the Bills Need a Little F-N-A in our O Line ??

With all the rookie talent inserted into our O line would you as Bills fans think that we might take a chance on getting some veterans ? I think if we were to add 2 guys (if we could get them at a decent price) Flozell A & Alan F (hence the F-N-A) to put in the mix of the O line we would be more of a force & have the luxury of time for the rookies such as Wang & Wood (because of injury only) to get up to pare as far as there playing skills & have a veteran presence . After last year i don't see Bell on the left side being all that & a bag of chips, plus with Woods injury the added time for him would be a plus (& it couldn't hurt to have a guy like Fanaca in your ear), plus the way that decent veterans are not getting picked up because of the uncapped year , youth movement or what ever the case may be such as (T.O. , Brian Westbrook , Adaillius Thomas & a list of others ) as mini camps start we may be able to get these guys down the road at a decent price (which is what ole Ralph would like) if they haven't already been got !!

Not to mention Gailey already has a relationship with Flozell . So what do you think ?? :thumbsup::unsure:

With all the rookie talent inserted into our O line would you as Bills fans think that we might take a chance on getting some veterans ? I think if we were to add 2 guys (if we could get them at a decent price) Flozell A & Alan F (hence the F-N-A) to put in the mix of the O line we would be more of a force & have the luxury of time for the rookies such as Wang & Wood (because of injury only) to get up to pare as far as there playing skills & have a veteran presence . After last year i don't see Bell on the left side being all that & a bag of chips, plus with Woods injury the added time for him would be a plus (& it couldn't hurt to have a guy like Fanaca in your ear), plus the way that decent veterans are not getting picked up because of the uncapped year , youth movement or what ever the case may be such as (T.O. , Brian Westbrook , Adaillius Thomas & a list of others ) as mini camps start we may be able to get these guys down the road at a decent price (which is what ole Ralph would like) if they haven't already been got !!

Not to mention Gailey already has a relationship with Flozell . So what do you think ?? :thumbsup::unsure:

I don't understand your post. We aren't going to have any rookies start on the offensive line, unless you consider your depiction of Wood as a rookie because of the injury. So you want to bring in Fanaca and Adams to be backup mentors to guys like Wang? You have to know neither of these guys would do that, nor would that make sense for the team.

So I have to believe you want them to start? Which goes back to my original question, what rookie would they be taking out of the starting lineup to mentor?

Why would we need any veterans? Last I checked the Saints had all 1-3 year players on their roster. All the guys they drafted the last two years also knew exactly how to win/prepare to win the in NFL from day 1. They didnt need anyone he to lead by example because they were perfect already. Also, there wasnt a single FA they signed that helped them win the Superbowl, because like I said, they drafted all their players and they all were instant performers.

This is exactly how I feel about our Bills. We dont need a veteran player with 34 experience to captain the new 34 defense because all of our current guys clearly know everything already and are perfect. We dont need a future HOF O-lineman to lead/teach our current OL filled with rooks or sophmore yr guys because they themselves are already locks for the HOF.........

Sorry, I'm sure your post was good, but I (and many here) don't read stuff that's not divided into paragraphs. But good luck.

I don't understand your post. We aren't going to have any rookies start on the offensive line, unless you consider your depiction of Wood as a rookie because of the injury. So you want to bring in Fanaca and Adams to be backup mentors to guys like Wang? You have to know neither of these guys would do that, nor would that make sense for the team.

So I have to believe you want them to start? Which goes back to my original question, what rookie would they be taking out of the starting lineup to mentor?

After last year if you consider Bell a starter, worthy or a veteran LT or Meredith you need more help than i admittedly do (Flozell although older would be a upgrade from last year) & you may have to keep in mind that there might have to be some people let go in order for this to work, but over all i thought this would solidify the line (KEEP IN MIND ROTATION & DEPTH) & bring in a veteran presence :unsure: !!! Besides who else besides Levetrie do you consider a veteran with a upside from last year ???? The guy from Oakland :thumbsup: ?? STOP GAP PLAYER !!!

Sorry, I'm sure your post was good, but I (and many here) don't read stuff that's not divided into paragraphs. But good luck.

Sorry didn't know you needed to be an english major to post !!

Sorry didn't know you needed to be an english major to post !!

You don't. You just have to understand that even looking at a post like that with no paragraphs hurts my eyes. And I'm not the only one. I'm not one of the people who worries about misspellings or any of that crap. But one look at one of those big blocks of text and my mouse hand is already moving.

It's up to you whether or not you care that by writing like that, you eliminate a lot (30%? Maybe.) of your audience. People who might think you're making a great point.

Why would we need any veterans? Last I checked the Saints had all 1-3 year players on their roster. All the guys they drafted the last two years also knew exactly how to win/prepare to win the in NFL from day 1. They didnt need anyone he to lead by example because they were perfect already. Also, there wasnt a single FA they signed that helped them win the Superbowl, because like I said, they drafted all their players and they all were instant performers.

This is exactly how I feel about our Bills. We dont need a veteran player with 34 experience to captain the new 34 defense because all of our current guys clearly know everything already and are perfect. We dont need a future HOF O-lineman to lead/teach our current OL filled with rooks or sophmore yr guys because they themselves are already locks for the HOF.........

Exuse me ?? Anthony Hargrove , Darren Sharper , UMM, Jabari Greer, Randal Gay , Jeremy Shockey , Jonatan Vilma , Peirson Prioleau , I know you must just being a wise guy right ??

You don't. You just have to understand that even looking at a post like that with no paragraphs hurts my eyes. And I'm not the only one. I'm not one of the people who worries about misspellings or any of that crap. But one look at one of those big blocks of text and my mouse hand is already moving.

It's up to you whether or not you care that by writing like that, you eliminate a lot (30%? Maybe.) of your audience. People who might think you're making a great point.

I'll give you a hint if your getting like me it's not the block it's your eyes cause your a old base turd !! get some glasses .

Oh & the key word in the first sentence was MIGHT !!!!!

Exuse me ?? Anthony Hargrove , Darren Sharper , UMM, Jabari Greer, Randal Gay , Jeremy Shockey , Jonatan Vilma , Peirson Prioleau , I know you must just being a wise guy right ??

My entire post was sacastic. But you forgot the most important FA addition. The FA the Bills passed on adding when no one else wanted him.

Drew Brees

After last year if you consider Bell a starter, worthy or a veteran LT or Meredith you need more help than i admittedly do (Flozell although older would be a upgrade from last year) & you may have to keep in mind that there might have to be some people let go in order for this to work, but over all i thought this would solidify the line (KEEP IN MIND ROTATION & DEPTH) & bring in a veteran presence :unsure: !!! Besides who else besides Levetrie do you consider a veteran with a upside from last year ???? The guy from Oakland :thumbsup: ?? STOP GAP PLAYER !!!

ok so now your switching from all these rookies are starting, to who do I consider veteran's?

My entire post was sacastic. But you forgot the most important FA addition. The FA the Bills passed on adding when no one else wanted him.

Drew Brees

i do believe both the saints and dolphins wanted him.... just two i know offhand

Sweet

I'll give you a hint if your getting like me it's not the block it's your eyes cause your a old base turd !! get some glasses .

Here's another vote for paragraphs. It's a return key - lower right side of the keyboard. Also try grammar with sarcasm. It's "you're" not "your" for crying out loud!

Since Faneca is already signed in Arizona, I guess that takes away part of your FNA equation...

...what we REALLY need on the O-Line is some NWA's! (If ya don't know what an NWA is, look it up or go watch ESPN's 30 for 30 show, "Straight Outta L.A."...you will figure it out!

But we need NWA's ALL OVER THE FIELD for us!