JEOPARDY SPOILER...

she beats him by $1

139919[/snapback]

No she doesn't. She bets enough to exceed his "Double Jeopardy" total (total going into Final Jeopardy) by $1. He gambled money, which means that she actually ended up beating him by a few thousand.

Bites it today.

Blows it on Final Jeopardy question; doesn't lose all his money, but enough.

Some chick named Nancy beats him by a few thousand dollars.

Hope this isn't a day or two off from when you see it.

139842[/snapback]

This was covered yesterday. Got to get up pretty early to be first around here. :doh:

Total fix.  No way is Jennings that dumb to ignore the "4 months" and "white collar" clues.  I figured Jeopardy would say it's time to pull the plug, since people were getting sick of KJ.

139950[/snapback]

I have heard that he stated once he hit the $2,500,000 he would bow out so this actually sounds about right. I'm sure there are bunches of rumors flying around about all of it but I heard on one of the shows somewhere that he just didn't want to continue any longer. The answer was too easy for him to miss by not thinking so I think he just said enoughs enough and took his 2.5 mil and ran.

I have heard that he stated once he hit the $2,500,000 he would bow out so this actually sounds about right. I'm sure there are bunches of rumors flying around about all of it but I heard on one of the shows somewhere that he just didn't want to continue any longer. The answer was too easy for him to miss by not thinking so I think he just said enoughs enough and took his 2.5 mil and ran.

139955[/snapback]

Makes sense.

Total fix.  No way is Jennings that dumb to ignore the "4 months" and "white collar" clues.  I figured Jeopardy would say it's time to pull the plug, since people were getting sick of KJ.

139950[/snapback]

I must be that dumb. :doh:

The answer was: This fortune 500 company's 70,000 white collar employees work only 4 months a year, or something like that.

He guessed Fed Ex and the chick said........ and got it right.

139943[/snapback]

If the answer didn't have Fortune 500 company in it, I would have guessed the US Govt.

On second thought, 4 months is probably stretching it...

If the answer didn't have Fortune 500 company in it, I would have guessed the US Govt.

On second thought, 4 months is probably stretching it...

140019[/snapback]

:doh:;):lol:

OK, everbody cut me some slack here, I didn't know that about Fedex. Can someone give me a little more detail on that one?