Deflowering will run you 20 grand

I don't understand the fascination with deflowering a virgin...virgins are horrible at sex. I know that some Islamic suicide bombers are convinced they're getting 73 (or something) virgins in heaven. Really, that sounds more frustrating than anything.

i only deflowered 1. it was the bomb!!!!! will never forget it.

Without getting too graphic, why was it "the bomb"? I'm really just curious. How is it any different from sex with any other woman, aside from the virgin being really inexperienced (and probably in pain).

Blood.

Without getting too graphic, why was it "the bomb"? I'm really just curious. How is it any different from sex with any other woman, aside from the virgin being really inexperienced (and probably in pain).

Just a hunch, but I think the "bomb" was in regards to the 73 virgins for the Islamic martyr.

facial expressions. super tight. the teaching aspect.

its kind of hard not to be graphic btw.

anyway hope this helps.

and yes maybe the sex isnt so great (i thought it was), but this one is all about the experience. so far the memory has lasted me all this time. its been 12 years and i still clearly remember it.