Day 3 / Rookie Mini Camp

Guest dog14787

Brown is schizophrenic. Can you prescribe some medication which will make this duo more singular?

Actually that would be multiple personality disorder. And I can fix it, not with a drug, but with a keystroke or two. :thumbsup:

In 3 highlight videos for this rookie minicamp, has anybody noticed Maybin making a single play?

Let me re-phrase this: Has anybody noticed Maybin being there AT ALL?????

He's a second year player isn't he? Oh that's right, he must not need the work............ :thumbsup:

Did you watch the video? He's there when Spiller makes his first catch in the video, but of course doesn't tackle him because it's a non contact drill. He was also shown briefly in blocking drills. Maybe you don't know what jersey number he's wearing? Or are you just expecting him to record 5 sacks per non contact practice? Or perhaps ou just have a preconceived perception and view the 3minute video in a way to reinforce your beliefs?

I never know whether to be happy that the defense is doing well, or disappointed that the offense is struggling. I guess it's good to see plays being made one way or the other though.

This is a no win scenario. If the defense plays well then everyone jumps on the "OMG our offense sucks" bandwagon. If the offense plays well then everyone says "OMG our defense is terrible".

Pick your poison.

In 3 highlight videos for this rookie minicamp, has anybody noticed Maybin making a single play?

Let me re-phrase this: Has anybody noticed Maybin being there AT ALL?????

He's a second year player isn't he? Oh that's right, he must not need the work............ :thumbsup:

Not sure what you expect from padless non contact drills? The blocking on the line isn't live, he can't make any tackles nor sack the QB. Should they show highlights of him lining up correctly? B-)

Maybin's only contribution was the following from Day 3 Highlights where he had trouble going through a rookie RB who weighs less than 200 lbs. All joking aside we are not going to know how much progress he has made until training camp and they start practicing in full pads.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3...cd-c80c8cb1e48e

"The Bills top pick also had a good blitz pickup on Aaron Maybin allowing Brohm to get the ball off to Naaman Roosevelt"

That was like a Brian Brohm lowlight film... yikes.

Don't talk about our savior of the day that way. We'll throw him under the bus soon enough, don't hurry the process along, no matter how bad he has looked everytime he has a chance.

Maybin's only contribution was the following from Day 3 Highlights where he had trouble going through a rookie RB who weighs less than 200 lbs. All joking aside we are not going to know how much progress he has made until training camp and they start practicing in full pads.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3...cd-c80c8cb1e48e

"The Bills top pick also had a good blitz pickup on Aaron Maybin allowing Brohm to get the ball off to Naaman Roosevelt"

On the other hand, if Maybin steamrolled Spiller then today's headline would read:

"Bills 1st round pick Spiller struggling with blitz pick up!"