Nice job, Phillies fan.

Lori

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not surprisingly he was from Jersey.

Just when Snookie and "The Situation" had elevated the perception of citizens of the Garden State, the "Vomiter" and "Tased & Confused" prove once again that the whole place is a "Death Trap, it's a Suicide Rap".

Francis Albert, were he alive today, would put a beating on these mooks.

Just when Snookie and "The Situation" had elevated the perception of citizens of the Garden State, the "Vomiter" and "Tased & Confused" prove once again that the whole place is a "Death Trap, it's a Suicide Rap".

Francis Albert, were he alive today, would put a beating on these mooks.

Ah, the Garden State. The only place that could make Eastern PA look civilized.

Though, I will say my sister lives in the Scotch Plains area and that's pretty nice.

Ah, the Garden State. The only place that could make Eastern PA look civilized.

Though, I will say my sister lives in the Scotch Plains area and that's pretty nice.

Philly is great (it lacks what Macungie offers) and so is most of Jersey. North Jersey is a bit rough and Trenton is no treat. The Jersey shore is beautiful and much of central and South Jersey is farmland and also very nice.

Philly is great

South Philly isn't.

(it lacks what Macungie offers)

:) Macungie's a nice place to sleep. I'll give it that.

and so is most of Jersey. North Jersey is a bit rough

West of Newark ain't bad. Lots of nice little towns, almost New England-ish.

The Jersey shore is beautiful.

If you like needles washing up on shore. If I'm going to the beach around here, I'm going to DE.

Philly is great (it lacks what Macungie offers) and so is most of Jersey. North Jersey is a bit rough and Trenton is no treat. The Jersey shore is beautiful and much of central and South Jersey is farmland and also very nice.

Trenton is a hole. Buddy works for the Trentonian, but lives across the river in Mo-ville.

Isn't NJ known as America's armpit?

If you've ever been to Princeton, just about any part of the Jersey Shore (not AC), the pine barrens, or all of the farmland, you wouldn't say that. It's like judging NYS based on NYC (both of which I love). Jersey has its armpit but mostly it's great. No I don't live there.

And though they get a bad rap because people aren't used to jug-handles and roundabouts, Jersey (again, not the Newark/Trenton areas) has BY FAR the best roads I've ever driven on in America. The jug-handles and roundabouts make the roads safe and fast-moving.

Joe--been going to the Shore for 15 years and never seen a needle. It's a bit nuts to say the DE beaches are better when they are a stone throw from all the great S.Jersey beaches.

Isn't NJ known as America's armpit?

I lived in New Jersey for over 30 yrs and it amazes me the stereotypes that NJ people face.

NO we are not all guidos like the idiot show Jersey Shore...

NO we all don't talk like drunken sailors and are not all Soprano wannabees

NO not every town is like Trenton and Newark..

EVERY state and region has good points and bad points...case closed.

If you've ever been to Princeton, just about any part of the Jersey Shore (not AC), the pine barrens, or all of the farmland, you wouldn't say that. It's like judging NYS based on NYC (both of which I love). Jersey has its armpit but mostly it's great. No I don't live there.

And though they get a bad rap because people aren't used to jug-handles and roundabouts, Jersey (again, not the Newark/Trenton areas) has BY FAR the best roads I've ever driven on in America. The jug-handles and roundabouts make the roads safe and fast-moving.

Joe--been going to the Shore for 15 years and never seen a needle. It's a bit nuts to say the DE beaches are better when they are a stone throw from all the great S.Jersey beaches.

Great post!!

I lived in New Jersey for over 30 yrs and it amazes me the stereotypes that NJ people face.

NO we are not all guidos like the idiot show Jersey Shore...

NO we all don't talk like drunken sailors and are not all Soprano wannabees

NO not every town is like Trenton and Newark..

EVERY state and region has good points and bad points...case closed.

YES - every little service thing you pay for results in an outstretched hand for a tip. If you don't - watch out.

Visit a NJ graveyard. Skeleton arms poke up with an outstretched palm everywhere, demanding cash.

Are there any self-serve gas stations in NJ...yet? :)

YES - every little service thing you pay for results in an outstretched hand for a tip. If you don't - watch out.

Visit a NJ graveyard. Skeleton arms poke up with an outstretched palm everywhere, demanding cash.

Are there any self-serve gas stations in NJ...yet? :)

I lived there almost all my life, tips for services? Another stereotype..not me sir

I pump my own gas in California...it's overrated.